Cafe Friday 1st March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theodora

Re: Cafe Tuesday March 5th

Ventured out in the fog. Went to pharmacy to pick up remnant of prescription they hadn't had when filled few days before I went away. Handed slip over to be told it was too late. It had to be collected within X days of prescription signature. I put a brave face on but wanted to cry. Such a silly little thing to cry about. Have a good day everyone.

jimk

Staff Alumni

Lynn hope boyfriend grows a well heart and learns how to love you...that is what should be..

Theo, hope you are able without much more hassle able to get the script filled..

Been back to sleep few more times for another hour twice.. Wish had been more but tonight is better than has been lately..when finished with this cig, think will try to kindle read some more of John Lennon..

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus

Morning all! Jim, I hope your appointment goes okay, good luck!!

Not much going on today. We're supposed to get some significant snow later, and even though almost everyone around me is ready for spring, I'm looking forward to the snow. Lol I think I'll keep that to myself though and not mention it to the people around here. They might run me out of town.

Take care all!

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend

Heyroo all!

Well, it that time again. I am taking another break. This time for 2 weeks. It's getting to be a little much on here. Trying to cut back anyway. I can feel it getting to be too much.

Tommy Tom says 'Heyroo!' He and I are hoping that you all are fine, and ready to take on everything you planned for the next 2 weeks.

We are off! Take care!

-Jason and Tommy Tom

Mr Stewart

morning coffee forums,

have a good break, Lightbeam. :)

Today will be my last appointment with CBT therapist. CBT has been helpful to me for some things but I am glad to be done with it now. Otherwise just going to run some errands and do laundry today. Looks very bright outside. Will have to remember to wear sunglasses.

jimk

Staff Alumni
Cafe Wednesday March 6th

morning out there.. how you doing today???? john with mom tonight.. yesterday was a hassle with new therapist and Comcast cutting my internet and phone cable fo century link.. I do not even use Comcast but they wanted to update the cable running thru my property to neighbors.. with previous loss of these same service on Saturday and sunday I just had a premonition of Comcast cutting the cable and son of a gun they did.. me going out there to tell them they had brought first response from them no way sir.. not possible. well john and left this and went to stressful therapy session and when got back internet and phone back working.. went out to talk to them in my front yard and yes they did a termporary fix on the cut cable.. after trying to get ahold of century link few times finnaly got a service ticket in place nad they should be out to today to do a permanent cable patch... this is getting really troublesome.. lol hopefully day will be back to normal???

am not sleeping again tonight.. part of that this disruption in net and phone but major thing I think is talking about troubling stuff with newer therapist. like therapist tara of 10 yrs together is not to go back to the past in therapy.. try for here and now and bit of plans for the future.. think will follow med nurse chris's advice and call today for an appointment with my shrink.. doc g is a very good person. time wil tell with this for sure..

got to stay home today to be here for service call with century link.. thank god for my new cell smart phone.. this one has touch screen and windows 8 software in it.. very different than the very old previous one.. itty bitty number keys so very close together with my parkinsons was almost impossible to key in a call. thinking of calling Verizon my carrier for cell phone to changet my plan to unlimited minutes.. first will check how much more money that is going to cost.. lol

had 2 hours of sleep so far tonight. and am wired for action and not sure if going to get any more tonight. jimbo you are a bloody mess..lol\

hope a good day for you. take care out there.. Jim

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Re: Cafe Wednesday March 6th

Morning Jim - Hope they get service straightened out and all gets more reliable on that front.

Staring out window hoping warmer spring type weather arrives soon. time for the snow to start disappearing I hope. Hope all have a good say!

Theodora

Jim, Hope you get lines sorted and some sleep. Another nothing day here, foggy which muffles the city sounds. Postman delivered a plant I'd completely forgotten about I ordered it so long ago. Can't get my new prescription till Friday.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus

Woohoo, it's snowing!! I haven't been outside yet, but someone told me there's more than 6 inches out there!

Jim, what a hassle!! I hope they get everything straightened out soon. I don't have Verizon, but with AT&T, I got unlimited minutes a few years ago and it cost me about $30 extra from what I had been paying initially. For me, it was worth it because I got rid of my home phone at that point.

Ben, feel free to send your snow my way, I'm loving it. :smile:

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni

I hate snow...I hate phones...I hate cable companies...I hate needing sleep...I am grumpy...woke up grumpy...one patient cancelled so I have a later start into the office...it would be nice to be in a good mood to enjoy the extra time, but here I am Grumpy Wheels just putting off everything...hope my mood lifts real soon because in this mood I do stupid things...started by taking a while to put on a pair of pants to find I put them on backwards...had to take time to take them off and redo all over again...cant wait to see what this afternoon will bring...and when I am grumpy the kids have a secret code to tell each other, and they act out...making me....that's right...more grumpy...I am sure S will do something to ruin my mood more...he is a 9 yr old who has issues and they usually express themselves by tossing chairs and such...to quote him, "You are lucky Dr J I like you or this would be your head!" I cannot wait until 8 PM already...just get through the day and make sure you do not do anything stupid! Hope you all feel better than this :(

Mr Stewart

morning coffee forums,

sorry about disastrous and awful day, Sadeyes. Days like that you just want to call in sick from work, disconnect your phone, and escape from the world for a while.

Day off today for me. Going over to mom's place for dinner this afternoon. No plans in particular. Looks frosty outside.

jimk

Staff Alumni
Cafe Thursday March 7th

morning out there.. how you doing today??? I got some sleep so far and zoomies still sleeping peacefully atm.. trying to hold to a pack for the day of the cursed Marlboros.. this is not easy..not much really have to get to today.. rest of movie I started yesterday would be good.. maybe get together my completed tax return for last year in bit envelope and get to bank and p;ut in safety deposit box.. while there see if can find will and codasile to make copies of for Katie and sis..

I am moving really slowly this morning ... that is a real improvement over last few mornings.. good not to be wired at 1 in the morning..

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and jOhn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwARpaKHx_w

john Denver nad rocky mountain high...

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Re: Cafe Thursday March 7th

morning Jim - glad a little more restful than wired today.

Taxes ....hmmpf ..... yes need to get that stuff around .... but am avoiding intentionally painful things so it may need wait a couple weeks -- a good year to file an extension maybe- just because.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter

Good morning!

Starting the day slowly. Was awakened by my neighbors at 3:30 a.m. playing video games. (Grumpily, I must admit that I'm not impressed with, "Whee!" and "Gotcha sucka!" before 8 a.m.) Heading out to doc appointment this a.m. Oh, yes, tax time! I keep putting that fun task aside. Maybe tomorrow.

Wishing everyone a good day! :smile:

letty

Banned Member

Hi Jim, Ben, Acy, and Theodora, I am having my Tea this morning since coffee seems to irritate my stomach, its not the same , i miss my coffee.
I have to work today, I would rather stay home in bed. i hope everyone has a good day.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter

Good day all!

I am soldiering through my 8 day stretch, now on day 7 of 8. Absolutely knackered, just one more day left, then going out on the razzle tomorrow night with my lovely nurses. I can see this being a very messy night out! Just got back from my therapy appointment, got a few techniques to try, got to make an appointment again if I feel my moods sliding either direction. It will mark signs of progress that I recognise relapse and will also provide me with that support network I need when things go down the toilet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00