Cafe Friday Dec. 23rd

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello out there... how's it going now???? john sleeping peacefully.. i ain't..LOL stumbled out of bed an hour ago and trying to find my niche atm..think need to turn the heat up a bit.. cold out there.. ain't a lot on my gotta list today.. think will do bluray of American Beauty in there somewhere.. some good music i am going to dig for..love johnny boy best i can today. that's about it.. hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPoTGyWT0Cg

lean on me by bill withers

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Wow! Where did December 1st to December 22nd go?!? I hope that everyone is just about finished all the necessary holiday planning and shopping. Take at least a half hour to sit quietly and breathe in slowly and evenly. Let the spirit of joy and peace infuse you and be a warm fire in your hearts. :)

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Howdy ya'll! Well my PC at home is busted up so I can only get on while here at work. Anyhoo...how's everyone been?

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

But not so warm that it give you heartburn!!
    [​IMG]

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dear fellow Coffee House goers,

I think the most wonderful news is it's the holidays... what a special time of the year to be winding down until the ball drops for 2012.. My family and my cousin are going to Nashville this morning to listen to country music... Plans have changed, but we will be back on the night of Christmas Eve.. and then take off for Atlanta on New Year's Eve..

Take care everyone, and I hope your holidays are generously filled with the intensity and light of giving... ((Hugs))

Alex

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2011
  5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Alex, that sounds like a blast, I am jealous!!!

As for me, I have to finish working today, off at 330pm. I work my part time job tomorrow from noon til 5pm. Then I have to hurry home, get changed and be at the church at 630pm for practice and warm up before service at 8pm.

6. Cowburn

Cowburn Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, hope you're all well.

May be going out tonight, for once! A friend from a few years ago in college is back in town (he goes to University now) for Christmas visiting family. Yesterday he asked if I'd like to go to the pub but we didn't decide on a time. Sent him a text earlier but he's yet to respond. I'm used to plans never happening but I'll still be a bit let down if we don't go out.

Matt

7. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good afternoon everybody,

back home now. had to make a short trip to a grocery store to retrieve a christmas card as I can't very well hand over a gift card to my dad without some sort of packaging wrapped around it.

Very tired today. I am off work this next week and hope to be able to use it to recover from the year. It has not been an easy one for me.

8. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

watched american beauty .. had forgotten just how much i liked this one.. mail person brought mortgage check a day early adn zoomie and i went to bank and now we got some money again... had crazy thoughts about going to best buy also.. got some sense and said no way going to do that.. everyone in town is there but not me...LOL johnny is going overnight with his mom in couple of hours.. i am going to take it easy and try to get a whole night's sleep for a change

9. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

its the 24th here in the uk,thought id say hello to everyone anyways.Been busy doing normal person things to do with christmas then come home and slept all evening to block everthing out,just woke up x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.