Cafe Friday Dec. 2nd

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there... how's it going today??? john sleeping and daddy up again in middle of night.. opened an important email about my napster music service becoming raphsody and then suddenly it just was gone along wiht the telephone number to call customer service. darn it...

not much going to undertake today.. think dvd of friends with benefits at target at about 8am.. then car racing game for half hour or so.. then pick out a movie from all of them.

wednesday after noon jimbo bought a brand new ipad2 and the fixings for money i wish i had not spent now. neat little piece of equipment for sure and a step up from the minature little mini notebook with 4g card have had to use to access a few websites but this was over the frigging top.. at least got web surfing. itunes and few other neat little tricks figured otu on the ipad now. now will spend the next 6 months or so paying off my best buy credit card.. buyer's remorse now

time to go search for some catchy tunes.. hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim andJohn

2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good morning Jim, coffee folk, SF members new and old,

I was sitting in my car today and looking at the little service sticker on the inside of the windshield. At the top it said TOYOTA, backwards from my perspective. The sticker is meant to be read from the outside. I thought maybe they should change their name to TOYOT so it would be symmetrical. Is Toyota a name of a person or does it mean something in Japanese? I'm going to check right now.

So it's a name of a city, and also founded by a guy named Toyoda. huh. 30's? I didn't know they had been around so long.

That's all for today. I need to go to sleep.

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

This is just a test of quick reply. Miss this website a ton

4. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Hey jim,I kinda get kicked everytime I send a message

5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

seems to be working okay now for me i think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.