Cafe Friday Dec. 30th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how's it going today??? i am still asleep now.. brain is on bypass..LOL got to shave , bathe and clean clothes for both of us today.. not much more on list.. think will journey back to bed in just a little bit.. hopefully next time eyes open will actually wake up.. later, tc, Jim

2. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Happy New Year's Eve Eve. Well I am working til noon today and then I am done. Good thing too as I am sick with wither a cold on sinus infection thingy.

3. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Morning folks.

Yesterday was a failure. Ah well, these days happen.

I slept well and thats one thing to be grateful for.

Not sure which of the many things i need to do will get done today.

Definitely have to go out. I'm out of catfood!

Have a good day all!

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Morning GodsD and Tk.. hope the cold and stuff gets done with soon GodsD adn that kitty you able to get the catfood and get some stuff done today.. both be good to yourselves today..

been listening with johnny cd of the beegees and van halen.. we enjoyed it a lot.. coffee, smoke and heat turned helped make it even better..one more marlboro and we do cereal and toast and breakfast..

5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Warm greetings to you all,

Been spending the morning working on boarding my dog for the weekend.. Poor thing, but only for two nights. Sheesh.. already the last Friday of 2011 here.. It blows my mind!

Anyways... You all take care! Good to see ya'. :)

Alex

6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good afternoon,

just woke up. eating peanut butter on toasted rye bread for breakfast. wait, I forgot the orange juice. I'm going to go get a glass of that now.

that's all.

7. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

spent most of morning haraganing with verizon and seiu healthcare adn my current hmo.. 20th of january i will cancel my wireless aircard for windows internet.. in the meantime i am going to investigate getting a real cheap wireless phone which will only be used to call roadside assistance outfit in case we out and about and car detonates..lol current cell with verizon is costing me $600 a year.. hoping to save some money and terminate that one also..

got us shaved, bathed, clean clothes and dirty is in clothes washer.. rest of day is all mine..

8. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Oh crap i need to pay my cell phone bill today. Thanks for the remind Jim. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.