Cafe Friday Dec. 9th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning, how's it going ???? got about 6 hours of sleep so far.. johnny sleeping like the good young man he is atm.. today we need to get to the shaves, baths and clean clothes we did not get to yesterday.. think got everything else already.. after that going to find a good movie and watch away.. hope johnny goes with katie tonight.. couple of hours and catherine will go under the knife and doc will do surgery on her lung for the cancer.. dearest catherine i hope this goes ok hon..

hope your day goes ok.. tc out there , Jim and John

REM Everybody hurts..
  2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Morning jim,johnny and all coffee house friends on this fine day. No plans today other than to go to the local co-op and get my fresh bread rolls,lettuce and ham. Rock & Roll!!!!! Yup life on the edge. Hope y'all have a good one in whatever you do today. Laters x
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi there Mark. do not dismiss your daily trip to the co-op. you and they know each other and the trip is good for both of you..

well on tuesday amazon and UPS will bring me my own dvd collection of all 20 seasons of tv show Law & Order.. need this like i need another hole in my deranged head but just could stop myself.. at least it is not cocaine or scotch so what the heck..

zoomies sitting next to me at 4:30 in the morning a chugging his cup of coffee.. big smile and friendly face just to my right.. where oh where would i be without zoomies.
  4. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hello Everyone. Sorry for my absence. I don't know how often I'm going to be on until I can afford another computer. The one I had just gotten was a piece of poop so Sam and I returned it. So I'll probably be on my phone and iPod and stuff but yeah. And when I'm on at school and such. :) Hope you all are having a nice day.
  5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

All 20 seasons of Law and Order. :eek:hmy:

I used to watch that show all the time. It got to the point that I could accurately predict the time intervals for each part of the procedure in the procedural cops and lawyers drama. 7 minutes, initial crime. 5 minutes, initial investigation. Suspect number 1 interviewed 3 minutes. Suspect number 2 interviewed 2 minutes. Misdirection with suspect number 3 for suspense and mystery, half hour mark. Reveal that guilty party was, in fact, suspect number 2 all along. Court case. Assistant district attorney argument with either District Attorney or police who investigated case: "Let's get this guy!" "We don't have enough evidence, he could walk!" "I don't care!" etc.

Have a good day everybody.
  6. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Just popping in to say a quick Hello. to all coffee crew members. Jim, Mark, Losing Heart and Mr Stewart

You are a comedian Mr Stewart - that really made me laugh .. could do with more of them :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.