Cafe Friday February 24th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Feb 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how you doing today????? got about 5 hours sleep and after a cup of java i am almost awake now.. god i love coffee..lol today got to return few things to wally's world.. would like to finally drag out dirt devil adn get to living room carpet.. been too long.. also get to watch J. Edgar.. need to compose letter to anna's daddy that i got stuff they wanted done.. katie supposed to take johnny tonight.. looking forward to that tomorrow at this time..

yesterday had good talk with Neal the med nurse from mhc.. we got a lot in common and he really does understand what i am currently going thru.. felt good to unload with him.. hoping check gets here today on grandma's mortgage.. also got to balance checkbook adn see if got any money left in checking account???

hope today is a good one for you.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWfUc5jKiM

tiny dancer by elton john

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning, everyone!

Quiet day today - nasty weather is moving in. The dentist pulled that tooth yesterday so I'm taking it easy and looking forward to curling up with a book in the afternoon. :)

I hope everyone has a happy day :)

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

up early too Jim suppose to take girl to pdoc appt today but lots of snow out there don't know if it will be cancelled or not won't leave until after 9 to make sure hate driving in snow storms not bad out there yet but woke up with lots pain again took two neurontins not one hopefully that will help take care

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Morning Acy adn TE.. hope pain is manageable for both of you today.. also snow driving goes ok TE.. got back to sleep for couple of hours.. john got almost 11 hours of good sleep.. not sure what that was all about??? lol just take it when get it .. got 2 cds burned adn working.. earth , wind and fire adn bolton MJ and Streisand.. do love itunes...

one more cig and then feed the troops.. first kiss zoomies on the nose and tell him i love him..

5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Good morning and have a wonderful day! :arms:

6. letty

letty Banned Member

Good morning everyone, just having my first up of coffee,I have an appointment today also, I had 3hours of sleep, which is good. hope you all have a great day. I hope the pain goes away. I love Earth, wind, and fire.

7. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good morning to coffee forum.

very tired from yesterday's talky talky training of new employee at work. No training today. Plan is to not work very hard and do a lot of reading while I am there to recover. Weather people say a bunch of snow is headed this way.

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

just got home thank god for 4 wheel drive roads are a mess glad my girl came home with me it is to crazy out there what a mess

9. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Good morning all.

Tired, but content with Tom sleeping at my feet on the bed. He's such a good boy. Gotta go to store with mother today for groceries, and cat treats. I'm so tired. I just want to sleep as much as I can. It's not like I won't sleep. I will sleep regardless because of my night meds. I currently have a headache from voices. So I figure I will take some meds for it.

Nothing much more here than the shopping later. Have a good one all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.