Cafe Friday February 3rd

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how's it doing today?????? am not really awake yet.. not even sure i want to get there. couple of minutes going to check our bank accounts online and see if gov checks were direct depositied.. money is necessary.. we need baths shaves adn such today.. hopefully katie will take john tonight.. going to run out of smokes about 3pm today.. buy more or start the quitting process is the question????? at the moment am not sure yet.. guess will depend upon how the heck the day is going then.

lately have briefly entertained the notion of going without the trazodone sleeping med.. jim this is lunacy you need yoru bloody sleep as you are not wired that tightly currently.. give it up ace you need this med probably for rest of your life..

coffee is ready.. hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim adn John

janis joplin and piece of my heart..
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

got back to sleep for a little more.. that is good.. john adn i are currently listening to some good music and cups of coffee.. where oh where would i be without him in my life.. totally lost and goen is answer.. that smile could have charmed hitler.. going to work some at letting him know just how much i love him thsi morning..
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Jim go up made breakfast for my girl who decided to stay home today not go do volunteer work as she did not feel well that is okay she needs day off will color her hair later now i am going back to bed soon then go out and get a coffee
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Jim...I have been up for a while too...had my 2 cups of coffee and will be ready for work is so needed to tell people who you love that you care...does a soul good...and please take the meds you is stronger doing what is necessary than prohibiting yourself from having the meds...hope you continue to have a good day

Hi TE...yes, go get that cup of coffee after you rest...and everyone needs a day off...can you come here and color my hair too?

Big hugs to both of u
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning dear eclipse adn sadeyes.. coffee is something very darn good.. the spell without the power made this very clear to me and do not worry i learned my lesson aboaut 8 months ago when i did not like the deductible for my seroquel med. stopped this on adn the little haldol and within a month and a half even i realized i was heading to a bad end and was very psychotic.. i know i need my meds.. still hate them sometimes and resentn having to take the darn things.. lol

people by miss Streisand.. love barb and this song..
  6. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

hello everyone-nice to catch you all.

The kettle blew up this morning and fridge and fan in kitchen went down. Lol.

I managed to get it right back working - but have had to buy a new kettle. My mum ........ has made me aware that no wonder the kettle has blown its fuse with the amount of tea I drink.... which led to a bit of a argument..... unfortunately...

Hope this will improve-I know I drink loads of tea but as I said to her its better than drinking alcohol again- which made thing a bit iffy. So now Im trying to cut down on my tea and my cigs..... and my blaspheming--- sorry but I blaspheme when I get cross-and mum doesnt like it-------.........Jeez. why did i bother getting up........
  7. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello hornbeam.. hope you got a new kettle now.. also really glad you got the rest of the appliances working again.. too much tea is probably got lot of safe sideeffects as the coffee.... dehyration, tons of anxiety adn such.. you try some to limit it a bit and i shall endeavor the same with my coffee... will be easier for me as today the day i attempt to do without my marlboros.. this ought to be quite a show..LOL

got to 7=11 for last pack of cigs.. played thru and to last level in driving game. john was getting a bit pissed so i stoped there.. we did shaves, baths and clean clothes and dirty in washer now.. rest of day should be kind of easy..
  8. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone sorry I haven't been as active as I've been in the pass... I've just been busy with college and the homework has been heavy since that week we missed because of the snow. There's not much going on today. I went to Care Plus to get a doctor appoint.... But, I guess I'm not covered with my insurance at the moment for some reason. So, I basically just took the paperwork home and I'll try again tomorrow. Hopefully I can go see a counselor here soon, there basically my primary care based on my insurance I have. So, it's time to play the waiting game.
  9. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Evening all.

Just wanting to drop a line to everyone, letting you that today was OK. It wasn't spectacular or anything.

Jut wanted to let you know that today was just OK.

Over and out!
  10. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

speaking of tea kettles, I bought myself a new one earlier this year after having finally hit wits end with the old cheap one I had been using for ages. The modern kettles they make nowadays are much better than the old, even the ones from ten years back. Much safer. Most have an auto shut off toggle on them so they don't overheat.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.