cafe friday jan 20th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

power still out. 270,000 customers in seattle area without power. might take 3 days for some.. cold in house. thankfully john sleeping under ton of blankets

2. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I'm onE of the lucky ones to have power still here in Seattle. We seem to got more snow and ice than originally expected. At least your staying warm.

Trevor,

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Then I am sending warm wishes in the hope this resolves quickly

4. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Hope you get the power back soon Jim - thinking of you both ((J&Z))

5. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I hope all is back to normal soon for you and John! Sending hugs to keep you warm - but keep the blankets handy, too! :)

6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

morning all. I'm just waiting to see if my tax return comes today. Which I'm really hoping it does. I'm in a pretty good mood... My GF that I have been thinking about proposing to made a comment yesterday after I said jokingly that I was changing my name to "Frederik Von Bobenstein" that made me think she is definitely thinking about marriage. She said "no, please don't. I can't marry a Frederik" so its not much but definitely something.

7. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

((Jimbo and Zoomies))

Glad you are making do without power....I sure hope it comes back on soon for you. :)

8. Tmacster1

I hope they restore your power soon... Feel kind of guilty that I have power and you don't. At least your making do without power and staying warm. :)

Trevor,

9. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hi folks,

back home from work, still :cold: but supposed to warm up tomorrow. Rice soaking in rice cooker for supper this evening. That's all. 270,000 people without power is crazy! I wonder what caused that many to all go down at once. Usually if a plant or two goes out they can reroute from others to cover the gap.

10. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

That's alot of people. I hope everything resolves too. *hands Jim some blankets*

11. Tmacster1

I hope it gets resolved to. Hopefully it will be done faster than predicted so Jim can get his power back on.

Trevor,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.