Cafe Friday January 13th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how's it going today???? got some good sleep after body stopped fidgiting.. we got some snow in the forecast and that means katie will not be taking john probably on sunday and monday.. need to check my supplies and get what is needed today..

johnny just showed up in living room dressed at 1:30 in the morning.. after a few words tween us he is now at least back in bed even if not sleeping.. geez son give me a break could ya..

not too much more really got to take care of today.. just going to try to do a good day for me and zoomies.. hope is a good one for you also.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ounJsqomcv8

billy joel and just the way you are

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sounds like a good day to put up a beef stew or something warm and yummy, and watch the tellie or movies...hope you do not get too much snow, and that John lets you sleep a little bit more

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((Sadeyes)) thanks for the well wishes to us.. johnny even though probably did not sleep anymore let me catch a few more hours myself.. johnny loves me .. thank you lord..

waiting for the temperature to rise above freezing here near seattle.. then to 7-11 for smokes, bread, milky way bars and mega and powerball tickets.. then to safeway for few necessities.. yes ex katie was right the forecast is for real snow starting sunday thru about wednesday.. if lucky she will take johnny tonight but then till next weekend he is all mine.. good think i love him tons..LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54IN3URGuM8

tears for fears and shout..

4. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Well-Known Member

Friday is almost over here in SA, right now I am talking to my awesome boyfriend on skype, he saved me from myself, and I love him so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.