Cafe Friday January 6th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how's it going????? did not get the usual amount of sleep first time tonight.. will try again in a bit.. trying to hold it to about a pack with the marlboros.. also want to mall walk again with zoomies today.. been ages since we ran into Steph.. after walk we need to finally get to safeway and buy all kinds of stuff.. going to dig out a proposed annuity out of document box to change to soon.. need to read fine print and see if can understand all those words.. if not we schedule mtg with bank officer..

coffee is done now.. time to gently wake this ole salt up.. hope is a good day for you.. Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXWvKDSwvls

joe walsh and lifes been good..

2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Good morning Jim. Hope you have a good day today. I'm just about to head to bed myself.

3. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Hi all.

I feel a bit better today.

I like that tune Jim Lifes been good = got it myself somewhere. Ive been doing a bit of reading about the buddhism- and am quite interested.

I think the idea is we are supposed to treat our bodies like temples but the problem a;lways has been with me the marlboros = anyway not to go on just thought Id share still smoking this end Jim- dont want to stop.............:( - I wonder if Buddhists smoke I bet you they do;)

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

yes Hornbeam those pesky marlboros are a part of everyday.. even spacing them out and then hurrying in the garage so do not freeze to death.

we got to safeway and bought everything on my mental list.. spent like i had money..LOL got the fixings for bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches on saturday night with all the trimmings.. all the shelve stockers and us had a good time talking throughout the store.. not many customers at that hour..

5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

It's noon and I barely woke up. Slept from 10:15 to noon. I wish I knew what is going on. Maybe I am beginning to get depressed again. Who knows.

I figure I better start walking, if I'm going to keep my New Year's resolution. I need to start reading also. Got Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone from the library. Need to start reading.

6. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hi everyone. Not doing anything at all, like usual..............todays not going the greatest.
    Hope you all have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.