Cafe Friday Janurary 27th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning ,, how's it going today???? got more sleep than usual this first shift tonight.. zoomies and i got to be front and center at my dentist's office 7am this morning. not going to clean us up first.. just have to take us the way we come.. touch of nastiness maybe..lol serious stuff today trying to save a crown and bridge.. do not have much real hope doc shin going to be able tto do this.. after this back up and head the 20 miles to sis and BIL's house to see if can help him wiht his new electronic gadgets..

after this we need the shaves, baths and clean clothes so john fresh for katie tonight..got anohter bill got to pay today.. first should probably check balance to see where i am curretnly.. off to couch and cup of coffee and a marlboro.. hope is a good day for you.. jim and John

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

got some more good sleep adn zoomies and i now listening to christina aguilera on an old cd burned ages ago.. she has held up well.. time to hug johnny and pour him his one cup of wakeup juice for the day... just checked denture and if cleaning tablet worked good. it did.. got to remember to floos before heading to dentist in 2 hours..

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning, all! Heya, Jim, good luck at the dentist appointment and have fun with the electronic gadgets at your sis's. I just paid two bills yesterday...ugh, January seems to have lots of bills - lol.

It's freezing rain mixed with snow here right now - hope it clears off before I have to go out. For now, just finishing my coffee and contemplating the day ahead of me. :)

4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

good morning! Just woke up, and am debating going upstairs for the day, therefore giving the computer a rest. Paid all my bills yesterday.

I hope Jim that your bridge and crown get fixed, and I hope zoomie's OK. *big hugs to you both!*

-Jason

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Acy adn Lightbeam.. hope the roads are in good shape for you acy..lightbeam hope day goes good for you also.. john waited in a chair while they operated on my mouth.. doc shin was able to save the bridge and crown this time.. i promised again to try and brush and floss some better again.. usual BS..lol few more minutes fore i call larry and tell him we on our way to his house.. cold out there and bit of black ice on the roads when you least expect it.. hope going up huge hill today goes ok..

6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good evening everyone,

January doldrums continue. Two more months of winter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.