Cafe Friday June 1st

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jun 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello out there.. how you doing today??? got a touch more sleep than usual to this poiht.. johnny sleeping peacefully now.. baths, shaves and clean clothes for us today.. might mall walk after breakfast.. did not get to men in black movie yesterday so maybe today.. hope katie takes zoomies tonight.. kind of need a break for a bit.. coffee ready.. hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2VCwBzGdPM

louis armstrong what a wonderful world..

2. letty

letty Banned Member

good morning Jimk I hope you are able to get a break today. I have had a bad night, bad thoughts.
    my sister is visiting for 4 days, i hope it goes by fast. have a great friday everyone.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Good morning Jim...hope you can get some time to yourself... good morning letty I hope you feel better soon. Hope everyone will have an awesome Friday.

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning all! Hope everyone has a great day!

Jimk, thanks for the music - another favorite!

Hugs to all!

5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo all

Just woke up after being up and down a couple of times.

Tommy Tom on lap resting peacefully.

Hope everyone has a good day.

6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

long day at work today. had to oversee traffic flow for a couple large highschool graduations on campus. large crowds, many people, much noise. not good for me.

But. Over now. Home. Quiet.

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm way late replying to this, but hi all!! :) It's COLD outside, Lol. Where did summer go?

8. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Cafe Saturday June 2nd...

morning out there... how's it going now???? johnn with momma and daddy is treating hiself to an eric clapton concert with the coffee and cigs.. personally who could ask for any more???? lol today later got to do shave, bath, shampoo and some clean clothes.. i stink..lol just did not have the energy to remedy that yesterday.. then to pharmacy and get some of our pills then..

yesterday found a different driving game on xbox that i seem to be able to succeed in.. 3 races already and first in everyone.. unlike need for speed the run which i was stuck at level 2.. liked new one so well i googled on amazon and ordered 3 more new driving games which will show up UPS on the 6th.. surely one of those threee will be good..lol

zoomies and katie i hope the two of you are sleeping well and peacefully atm.. and not john wide awake torturing momma.. will find out later.. back to clapton.. lol hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stNqkmKCgyI

clapton and sunshine of your love..

9. Acy

Re: Cafe Saturday June 2nd...

Ah! Bonjour, mes amis de Café (Ah, good morning, Café friends)!

Not much doing today. Small errands, coffee, reading, and snuggling Princess Star. She needs a good combing/brushing today, even though she's not a long haired :cat: ! She is very fuzzy! :laugh:

Jimk, I hope you enjoy your day with the movies and Clapton music.

My song for today is Nat King Cole singing "Smile" - music by Charlie Chaplin, lyrics by Turner-Parson):

[video=youtube;MyjjD-D70ic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyjjD-D70ic[/video]

10. lightbeam

Heyroo all

Didn't sleep very well last night. The voices are upsetting my sleep pattern. It's not a good thing. It means my medication is failing to do it's job. Onr pof them is specificlly designed to quiet the voices.

This is one reason why I feel I am treatment resistant. Because I haven't become any better with all the medication they (my psychs) have thrown at me. I've started being quiet about the voices again, because I believe that I am treatment resistant. The reason why I think this is because the voices teell me that I will never get better and that they will always watch over me, for good or bad. And they tell me that's just the way it is.

I am convinced that the neural pathways are so damaged that they are permanently unrepairable. No amount of drugs or anything will work because of this. I've been untreated for 18 years. There is bound to be long term damage.

11. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

dear jason,, realize just how very hard it is for you to keep going.. do not forsake all hope cause just maybe there are a new combination of those pills which may keep the voices at bay better.. try to keep the faith sir.. i will help you keep that faith.. i went untreated for 15 yrs or so myself and i finally got some help that worked..

12. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

finally got moving today.. 7-11 for milk and milky way bars.. shave, bath adn shampoo.. ashamed how long since last shampoo. clean clothes and washing the dirty.. pharmacy and got our pills.. rest of day should be easy.

13. lightbeam

I just feel so worn out... I am tired of battling them. The current pills have me so sedated that I don't know what to do half the time. I was going to ask my doc for haldol. I wonder if he would try something else out first. I wonder if he would make haldol a last resort, since it is the oldest of the antipsychotics.

I guess we shall see. Meanwhile, I am going to take a nap.

14. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

a little bit of haldol along with the little bit of seroquel works for me.. ask your doc and just maybe..tc

15. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey everyone, how are you all? Jason, I'm sorry you are dealing with so much...hope the new meds work for you. :hug: My legs are killing me...knee/hip area...hope that pain will go away soon. Take care all and enjoy the rest of your day.

16. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

have a good day everyone.

17. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Cafe Sunday June 3rd

morning out there.. how you doing??? short of sleep this night.. too many really involved dreams so far.. hope staying up for a bit does change this.. would likek to do safeway later today.. not much more even going to attempt.. hope is a good one for you today.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6ODMKSWzT4

lay, lady , lay bob dylan..

18. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Re: Cafe Sunday June 3rd

I'm going to highjack this thread because this fucking beast arrived in the mail today...
    [video=youtube;kRcCWIuvDis]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kRcCWIuvDis[/video]

19. Acy

Good morning all! :smile:

jimk, I hope you catch some more sleep and then get your trip to Safeway out of the way so you can relax the rest of the day! Another winning song choice- thank you!

11122222 that is an enormous gummy bear! Are you going to have a Gummy Bear Party, or just munch along every day until he is gone?

Wishing everyone something nice for the day!

20. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

john and i are each other's gummy bears.. morning there acy.. did not get back to sleep.. was going to head back to bed about 3:30am and guess who came tipytoeing down the hall to join me then???? lol we been doing music and coffee and daddy mini cigars ever since.. going to be alot of coffee today..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.