Cafe Friday Nov. 18th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how you doing today??? i got some sleep adn ok now.. stopped the additional 15mg of mirtazapine last night for good.. am not as snowed in my bod and mind this morning.. little less of sleep and the late afternoons the blues will probably show up again as before.. thaqt is ok as i am used to it and can just be thankful the depression is held at bay for most of the day..

johnny got a physical apt with his new GP doc this morning at 10am.. close to freezing here and will just have to see if i am going out among all the other cars who have not a clue how to do ice also..especially with all the leaves all over the roads..

we both need shaves and baths and clean clothes and just possibly shampoos in order to look good for doc B.

going to after apt play a bit more of forza motorsport 3 .. i am at the highest rating there and almost time to start from scratch on number 4.. watch some more on dvd last season's grey anatomy..

if weather too cold katie will not chance taking john out on the highway either tonight.. if that happens is just fine with me and zoomies..

barracuda by heart..

hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim and John
  2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Good morning Jim and coffee forum folk,

winter blew in full force this evening. lots of snow and lots of cold. I'm worried about the roads. Hopefully they will be well graveled and salted by the time I have to start up the car and make my way to work this afternoon.

not much else going on. just managing one day at a time. Take care everybody. For those of you in winter right now, stay safe on those roads.
  3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

good morning all. Just trying to get through this last day of work before the weekend. I am really looking forward to this weekend... just want to get away from work for a couple days. What I'm not looking forward to is all the shopping I need to do this weekend. well on saturday anyways... Have to start on my Christmas shopping and go get a lot of groceries. I think I'll be spending a lot more on groceries than I normally do but thats okay.
  4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

oodgay orningmay!

Yep it's Friday. Finishing my full time job for the week. When I get home tonight, my band is getting together for a jam session/practice.
    It's frickin cold outside today. Just wanted to stay in my warm bed.
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

7am and just got shaves, baths and shampoos and clean clothes for both of us.. hair was bad adn glad finally got to it for both of us..

temperature a bit below freezing but think roads will be safe to drive to and from the med clinic
  6. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Good morning everyone! saw breaking dawn last night and it was really good. hope everyone has a great day! <3
  7. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Good afternoon everyone,

So good to see you all. Really looking forward to this weekend. Hope to hear about yours. Am a bit distracted and confused while working on information in an application where I have to describe the troubles I'm having (just three questions - but three tough ones to articulate answers that I can be satisfied with). Sunny day outside too today. Can't wait to go out. Maybe run when it gets dark with doggie. Am going to look through my Mom's old CD's stored up. So many stored that I haven't had a chance to look at. A few years ago, she showed me the Roberta Flack and Barbra Streisand CD's she had. I can't remember more names, but I think she and I have very similar musical tastes...Alex

live version of Roberta Flack and "Killing Me Softly with His Song"
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.