Cafe Friday Oct. 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Good morning, everyone! How are you all doing today?

I slept from around 4 PM to past 1 AM, so I'm all set for today to be alert. Not much going on at my end.. the usual :stereo: :headphones: and :pcwhack: combo!!!

Take care.....Alex

jimk

Staff Alumni
good morning alex and everyone.. got a saying that every morning is a new beginning. this fits me very well as the depression starts sneaking in every late afternoon anD take pills and go to bed early and presto.. get some sleep and the antidepressants make the world at midnight, one or 2am downs have almost always vanished and the world looks good to me..

friday??? should do bath and clean clothes for zoomies this morning as god willin' katie my ex will take him for the night.. poor katie is having and had more than her share of problems at work for last 4 or 5 months.. hoping things start easing up for my gal..

going to play a little more driving game.. also some more of 3rd season of fringe.. if things still look good at 7am or so maybe we mall walk again and then go to safeway and pick up the stuff i am low on.. not going to do much more than catch up on my diary..

off to fill the cup.. hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim adn John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gaT6HtLGlU&ob=av2n

steve winwood and the finer things..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00