Cafe Happy New Year 2012 Sunday

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning it is a new year.. wonder how many checks and things i will put 2011 on before this sinks in???? LOL john sleeping peacefully.. i got some sleep for now. playing some music softly on dvr and directv.. going to watch some more of law & order today. not much more.. katie says she taking johnny at noon till 5pm.. think i will just take a nap.. exciting life i lead..LOL

hope is a good day for you.. later, Jim and John
  2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Happy New YEAR and very best wishes to you all for 2012
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hoping your day is full of the rest and calm you deserve
  4. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

hello all- happy new year.

hope you have good day.
  5. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hello folks.

I hope you all have a peaceful day.

I am glad this day is the end of this round of holidays.

Hope to get myself and my mind back on schedule of some kind.
  6. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hello everyone! And happy new year to you all. :)

Hope you all had some fun last night. It was surly interesting over here. I hope none of you are too hung over. :p
  7. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I feel the same way. Navigating the holidays is complete. I hope everyone feels okay today. :hug:
  8. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I'm OK I suppose. Was up until 3 watching NCIS. Fireworks were going off until about 2. Needless to say, I am tired.

Found out this morning that I am out of my blood sugar med and that it's 'on hold'. So it looks like I'll be calling the pharmacy to find out what is going on.
  9. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good afternoon everyone,

another night of tossing turning and strange dreams. I am relieved that I can go back to work tomorrow so I can relax. Can't seem to relax on holiday at home. Try hobbies, get obsessive about said hobbies, stress self out over nothing. Back to routine tomorrow.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.