Cafe Merry Christmas 2012

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Dec 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

merry christmas to all of you.. may it be a good day for all and yours.. got some sleep finally.. mind was too busy last night.. katie my ex has a horrible cold and maybe despite her efforts to take john for dinner tonight i may protest that.. i do not want a sicker katie and john to have her cold soon.. she may protest but possessiion is 9/10's of the law..lol

think we will do little pigs and fried eggs for dinner tonight.. i did too many yrs of a big holiday dinner for many residents and sort of burned the urge out.. going to search the stacks and find a good movie today.. after a bit of music to warm our souls.. early this morning going to try and do crisis line and wish lynn, debbie and lisa amerry christmas.. these wonderful ladies deserve this very much..

time to fill the cup again.. bless you mr coffee.. hope is a great day for you.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOszvL9lgSs

christmas song by nat king cole...

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

To all cafe patrons-

Merry Christmas ///// Happy Holidays ///// Have a nice Tuesday

You decide which fits best, but all are sincere!

Ben , Romeo, and Family

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Merry Christmas to all!

Wishing you all a lovely day - restful, peaceful, with moments of joy and laughter!

:arms: Acy and Star :stars:

4. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Personally, I prefer the more traditional 'christmas' songs this time of year, such as "Hey santa Claus" by Kevin Bloody Wilson or "Fairytale of New York" but whatever floats your boat.

5. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Merry Christmas, seasons greetings... I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Was up at 7 today, far too excited about seeing my daughter open her presents, which she has (only just) finished opening. Shes a happy girl, I am a happy mummy, and I am off to play with her and her new tea set :laugh: tea and cake anyone?

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yeh tea and cake sounds wonderful lol i too was up at 7 preparing Turkey and Ham and all the rest of the meal for tonight have to feed so many but that is good
    did the baking yesterday Just waiting for my daughter to wake and my grandaughter to come She always brings light to the room my grandaughter
    Merry Christmas to everyone

7. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

morning coffee forums,

i am now officially on holiday from work and will be until next week. my father and his wife have come to the city to visit. we will be going out for chinese food shortly.

merry christmas everybody. :)

8. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

update: the chinese restaurant turned out to be excellent. thank you internet for good reviews giving me the tip.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2012
  9. flowers

flowers Senior Member

merry christmas to all. I woke after noon and fell back to sleep at 3:30pm. So I slept through christmas !! I woke up at about 8pm and had cheese soup for dinner. it was great. wishing people merry christmas

10. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Christmas is almost over here...was uneventful..resting and eating correctly (now it truly is a holiday)...hope everyone had a good day and wishing 2013 all everyone can ask for and more

11. letty

letty Banned Member

I hope everyone has had a great day, Merry Christmas everyone, take care .

12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sorry I missed you all. I do hope the day was kind to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.