Cafe Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Dec 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello out there.. how's it going today??? overslept...LOL more than hour or two tonight.. johnny still sleeping also.. he goes with momma at noon today.. till 5pm. katie got big dinner planned.. daddy don't just going to do a tv dinner of turkey and watch a movie.. i am still not able to do christmas.. too many old ones did their damage. maybe one of thsee days will get past this..

got one cd of chtistmas tunes will try to listen to when zoomies wakes.. i am just going to try and stay lowkey today.. love zoomies and take it easy.. hope this day goes good for all.. tc, Jim and John

sinead o'connor and silent night..
  2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Happy Christmas to all and hope today is not too stressy for everybody,hi jim,i know the feeling when christmas day is overwhelming.Thankfully its just one day to get through,take care everyone xx
  3. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Morning SF!

For some unknown reason I am up at 5 am and I believe when I made the coffee, I used yesterday's grounds.

Will also be glad when this day is finished.

Take care all!
  4. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Merry Christmas !!!! we have been up since 3am uk time drinking coffee
    hope everyone has a good day
  5. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Well-Known Member

merry christmas SF, hope you all have a happy happy, and the same applies for new years :) Im going to see my extended family today
  6. Baldr

Baldr Moderator Staff Member Safety & Support

Merry christmas everyone, hope it won't be too bad
  7. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

merry christmas for all who celebrate it.. zoomies just came sauntering out to join me.. with a big smile on his beautiful face..started this day off just great for me.. a hug and i gave him his one cup of wakeup juice for the day.. stores are all closed and daddy will not be doing any shoppin you can do this jimbo and will also try to stay off amazon for the day..

got a bit fore breakfast.. in just a lil while will put on the music with strong beat and such.. rock the rafters..LOL that is my way to celebrate..
  8. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi everyone,

Merry Christmas to all of you out there, and I hope your celebrations are splendid... Here is one of my favorite Christmas songs sung by the amazing Josh Groban... Enjoy!

"O Holy Night" and Josh Groban
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2011
  9. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Katie my ex seems at death's door again so zoomies and i will do it alone for another two days.. used to this.. went on amazon adn filled my cart.. almost clicked place order but so far have managed not to do that.. johnny doing good today.. we watched Fame the original movie and loved it.. am feeling a little melancholy now.. time to pay attention to johnny instead..

out here on my own by irene cara
  10. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

merry christmas folks,

Late evening for me now. Went to the dad's and did the christmas. It went alright but... well. nevermind. There was good and bad. How about that. It's over now.

to a better tomorrow. :chargrined:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.