Cafe Monday Dec. 12th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning good ppl.. how's it going today??? despite some stomach acid got some sleep anyway.. will try for some mroe in a bit.. listening to music softly atm at really low volume so do not wake up zoomies.. this morning got to trip to 7-11 for milky way bars, bread and smokes.. weather and road forecast says it maybe really dangerous out there in frozen fog on the road.. think will wait till sun out .. also craziness from last week on amazon makes today the day the dear overladden UPS driver has to get all my packages to my door step.. say again, at least it ain't cocaine and scotch.. off to couch now..

hope you have a good day .. tc, Jim and John
  2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Good Morning Jim,Johnny,lindy,alex and all the coffee house crazy crew.I take it you have more DVD's on the way jim lol As you say it could be a lot worse. Nothing planned for today except taking a drive to the shops to buy some lettuce,tomato's,ham and crusty bread rolls. Have fun and take care in whatever you do today x
  3. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

What about me, Mark? hmmmmm? Forgetting someone?
    I messaged my doctor today because I think I have bronchitis or something. They never called me back last time so lets home they do this time. At the college for a while today so I can post about with you all. :D
    I hope everyone is having a nice day. I miss you all. :)
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

we did breakfast finally after turned the music off.. in a couple will look outside and see if roads safe for 10 minute trip up to 7-11.. then reply to messages from my mental health team online.. they were curious just how me and zoomies are doing now.. am fine good after all i have to keep amazon in

Losing Heart i have not forgotten about you even a little bit.. hope it is not bronchitis and something that can be cured quickly and painlessly... you take care, luv jim
  5. In a Lonely Place

im sorry :oops: was only coz you havent been around for a while,i will not forget you tomorrow:hug:
  6. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Thank you Jim :)

And Mark, You better not! :mad: :tongue: :hug:
  7. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

good day all - :crushed: I have been out for a drink today - first time im months. Had orange juice with ice and had to sit outsdie in the freezing cold to have a smoke - it was nice and THEN went for a lickle drive.:smile-new:

I FEEL HUMAN EVERYBODY - first time in yonks... saw magpies, robins, squirrels........
  8. In a Lonely Place

Hi lindy,sounds like it did you the power of good to get out,good for you:hug:
  9. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Thank you Mark - it really did:smile-new:
  10. Cowburn

Cowburn Well-Known Member

Don't mind me, just posting in my first Cafe thread! :cool:

I'm not doing great but I'm looking forward to a gig tonight. Found someone to go with me off another forum too, which is a first! Looking forward to some nice melancholic music (Might trigger, not sure?!)

What's everyone else got planned for today?
  11. In a Lonely Place

Welcome matt,thats great that you got some company for the gig,could turn out to be a good friend you never know:smile-new:
  12. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((Hornbeam)) i never had doubts that you were one heck of a good human being.. cold out there with the marlboros for sure.. trips admiring nature at this time of year have to be brief.. otherwise freeze the vitals..

Cowburn, glad to have you join us today.. hope the event tonight goes great for you and your friend..
  13. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome to Cowburn. :smile:

Day off today, feeling fuzzy this morning. Laundry in progress. Breakfast soon. Will maybe play some video games later, I haven't had the chance to do so in a couple weeks. Maybe drive to the bookstore to resupply. I'm 50 pages into one book and only have one more book left on the shelf before I will run out of things to read. That's cutting it too close! Need at least three books on the cue at all times.

Switched to taking the sertraline in the evening instead of mornings last night. Much better. Too sleepy during the day on that stuff when taken in the morning.
  14. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Well its sort of afternoon here, but good morning/day to everyone!
    Made it to the gym earlier, but didn't finish the circuit, stomach was complaining.
    Its dark and dreary here.
    So many things I should do. Wonder if I will do any.
    Have a good one folks!
  15. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Sleeping. And lots of it. :cool-new:

Good evening coffee house. December is moving by too fast. I don't like it. I don't have much to say. Still ill and feeling down as ever. Mind's just all over the place. I need to get sleep and will be doing so soon. Didn't get much last night. My sleeping pattern is so pathetically offbeat. Hope everyone's day was okay.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.