Cafe Monday :Dec. 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimk

Staff Alumni
Hello out there.. how's it going??? johnny sleeping peacefully.. i am not..LOL having first cup of wakeup juice atm.. going to try and limit caffeine intake some today and see if that helps with the twitching in my arms and hands. today going to call my MHC and try to get a med nurse of pdoc to give me a call back.. little of car driving game and some more of law and order.. not going to even attempt much more... just going to try and maintain some calmness ..

hope your day goes well.. tc, Jim aND JoHN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXiU-OP2Rlo&feature=fvst

Taxi by harry chapin..

jimk

Staff Alumni
seem to be up now for the duration.. got meds reordered online for johnnhy and me.. answered emails to friends.. still too early to crank up the music.. going to go watch 60 minutes from last night now..

Cowburn

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well. Don't have anything planned for today. Think I'll just listen to music and read. Might go to the supermarket tonight to stock up on beer but It's very icy outside so I don't want to risk falling.

G

Godsdrummer

Hey! So here we are, smack dab in another Christmas week. Where did the year go? Man, it really is true, the older you get the faster time flies by!!!

On my part time job, I had to take a pizza delivery to a funeral home, last Saturday, DURING A FUNERAL!!!! DO'H! That was really weird. lol

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Hi all,

Mom drove me to my vision therapy appointment this morning, and then we went to donate some items - blankets, clothes, etc. - to a truck parked nearby a local supermarket. Afterwards on the way home, Mom and I also went shopping at CVS with her leftover extra bucks. My sister M helped me finish buying Christmas presents yesterday afternoon, so I can breath a huge sigh of relief whenever I enter stores - no more shopping spree for Alex - poor me lol! Right, well.. I hope you all are feeling rested and relaxed. Take care. :]

Alex

Mr Stewart

good morning,

laundry on the go. Grocery store trip planned for later in the evening. Orange juice supply is critically low and that will not do. It will not serve at all and whatsoever. Situation must be corrected.

jimk

Staff Alumni
went to bed after johnny had lunch.. thought the nap would be for an hour and our systems let us sleep for couple of hours..guess needed some rest.. for dinner got it together adn we had little pig susuages adn fried eggs and toast.. john enjoyed this and made me feel satisfied a bit that i had made the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00