Cafe Monday Dec. 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimk

Staff Alumni
morning , how's it going today??? xmas is over .. i do not miss it.. got some sleep and going to try for some more soon. no mail today and banks and lots of places probably not open today. that ok i got done what was needed on friday.. also managed to not click on place order on amazon yesterday.. thank goodness for that..

some more of car driving game today. a movie and think will vaccum the floors..not much more even going to attempt today.. hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim and John

_Lily_

Forum Buddy
Hi :shake:
Didnt get up as early as yesterday ...not got very much to do today just hanging out on line and drinking coffee .
No shops open and no buses until tomorrow

have a good day
Ella

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Morning folks. Went to bed early last night so here I am up at o dark thirty. :lol!:

Need to do some housework today.

Hope everyone has a good day.

jimk

Staff Alumni
morning out there dark asylum and TK.. hope things go ok for both of you today..

john made it to 4:30 today.. daddy blundered out to join him then.. couple of cups of java and breakfast and some music later we are doing good now.. john is doing fine. better than few days ago thank goodness.. time to fill the cup again with hot coffee.. to the table after putting on some more good music and lite the marlboro and just enjoy it all together with zoomies...

things just sort of mellow atm..

G

Godsdrummer

Morning everyone. Yeah the thing about Christmas that always drives me crazy, is that there is such a build up to the day, then it's over. Even the christian rock station I listen to on the radio, which was playing Christmas music, went back to it's standard fair today. I will try, like Scrooge though, to keep the spirit of Christmas with me all year long.

It's been weird...we have just a couple of days left in December and we havent gotten any snow yet. Usually we get dumped on by now. I am not complaining, (knock on wood) it's just weird.

Cowburn

Good evening all. Had a pretty disappointing day today. Thought it might have been OK but it wasn't. Not got anything planned for the evening except listening to music and maybe some reading.

Mr Stewart

good afternoon,

I slept about twelve hours last night. That was much needed and hope to keep that up every day this week. No work until January second. Plan is reading and coffee and sleeping and reading and more coffee. Try to be healthy, hope to be sane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00