Cafe Monday Dec. 5th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

good morning people.. how's it going today???? i got some sleep but need more.. will try not to just longue around and listen to music for hours and hours butrr will head back to be hopefully in a little bit.. also hope johnny does not get up at 2am this morning.. going to try and hold it to a pack of the cancer sticks today.. been over the top with the frigging things for a week now..

got to make out a deposit slip and take my state check to bank today.. think we got everything for toasted cheese sandwiches tonight and all the trimmings.. think midnight express movie on bluray and want to do a little more of car driving game.. My new IPAD2 is a real adventure.. so much possiblity and just a heck of a fun little gadget. despite wishing often i had not bought this , they ain't goi\ng to take it back so will just grin and bare it..

am fair to middling atm.. not real good and not much bad.. will try to make this work.. zoomies please stay in bed more tonight..LOL

hope your day is a good one.. take care out there, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TWd3skb-Rw

morning has broken by Cat Stevens..

2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Morning to you jim and all coffee housers. Midnight express was a great movie,must be 25-30 yrs since I watched that. Alan Parker english director who went on to make a film Birdy with Nicholas Cage and Mathew Modine,another really good film I remember. He also made that film Mississippi Burning which was about the civil rights movement in America which starred the awesome Gene Hackman and Willem Defoe,I only watched that one recently and enjoyed it very much.
    Hope everyone has the best day possible today.

3. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Good Morning Coffee house crew, Jim, Mark. I hope you both are doing okay today! On my agenda for the day I have a neurology appointment at 11, then at the college with Sam. Not doing much after that I don't think. I hope you all have a great day today!

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Mark hello to you.. got mississipi burning and love it.. birdy mention by me and found out do not have that one yet.. some shopping on amazon happened bit ago.. now cart is full adn trying hard to resist..

Morning Losing Heart.. good luck at neurology apt.. hope school with Sam goes well for both of you..

Well tried SF's chatrooms with ipad.. oops... should not have done that.. ended up out in outer space and ipad was in nowhere land.. ended up restoring factory settings for a bit.. now it is working again..lol got to figure out using kindle version of Ipad2 for dummies how to set the wifi coverage up now.. hopefully even this dummy will figure this one out..

john up before 4am again.. little while fore we venture out on the road.. cold here.. and maybe some ice

5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

morning everybody,

day off today and no one stomping around upstairs for once. Having breakfast and doing laundry now. Maybe do a grocery store trip later. That's all.

6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo everyone! Just wanted to check in!

I have a psych appt today at 3:30pm MDT/MST (I dunno which. All I know is that they change every 6 or so months). We will be discussing my voices, other hallucinations, and inappropriate thought patterns. I am preparing to be hospitalized due to this meeting. We shall see I suppose.

7. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Hey Jason,good luck with the appointment. Which ever way it goes regarding hospital or alternative therapies I hope its a positive outcome for you. Hurry back to us and don't talk to any strangers on the way there or back. Take care buddy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.