Cafe Monday January 16th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how's it going today???? i got some sleep and in a bit going to try for some more.. little snow on the ground here in seattle.. not that safe on the roads cause many here do not have a frigging clue on how to drive in it...LOL safer at home probably.. got most everything i need already.. banks, postal service and some stuff closed today for Martin Luther King holiday.. just going to take it easy today and try to be a good daddy to johnny.. hope is a good day for you also.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhBNraqIYiA

you are my lady by freddie Jackson

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning, all!

Jim, enjoy your day at home, taking it easy!

We had a really cold weekend here, so the just-above freezing high today will be pleasant. :) Not much snow to contend with today, so I will head out and run errands. And then curl up with the cat, a book, and a cup of coffee when I get home again.

I hope everyone has a great day!

3. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and good morning.

Its warm here, going to get up to 70f. Which is strange even for Texas.

Am hoping to get out and do a bit of grocery shopping. Hoping that I get to feeling better. If not, I'll make a doctors appt.

Everyone take care.

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Morning Acy adn Tk.. good luck on your trip out to get some stuff. Acy the book adn coffee and kitty sounds heavenly.. hope it that good ..

the afrin has dried up the nasal stuff.. was so very good to breath thru nose last nght .. slept pretty good. do this decongestant today, tomorrow and then wait to see if rebound stuff hits me or not??? johnny and i now listening to tony bennett and duets cd.. this is good and we loving it.. going to be able to hold it to a pack of the cursed marlboros today.. love/hate thingy there for sure

ice on the roads so we are homebound today.. will make a couple of p;hone calls to relatives adn friends just to see what's shaking wiht them.. i need to shave today.. been at least 6 days since last attempt adn this may require the hedge clippers..LOL amazing how i used to be worried my beard would never grow.. careful what you wish for is apreax paux..

5. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Well-Known Member

Today I started my new job! I work at an ISP, called Webafrica, I am an intern Web Hosting agent, I help customers with web hosting related issues. I also used my tax skills, to assist some of my co workers with their income tax XD now I am known as the taxman :/

6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Today is just as bad as every other day. I need food, so I might as well get ready, and go get a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's.

So I am off!

I'll reply when I get back!

7. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hi,

I am very envious of your 70f weather texaskitty. Current air temperature here in western Canada is -28c, which is -18f. Which is to say NOT ESPECIALLY PLEASANT. :grr:

Other than that I'm okay. Going to doctors tomorrow to see about switching to a different med. Current one not doing the job. It's been six weeks; i think that is enough time to know if an SSRI is effective or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.