Cafe Monday January 23rd

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how's it going today??? john with momma and stupid me seems unable to just go back to bed atm.. hopefully will wise up in a bit.. not much on gotta list today.. shave about it so far.. aahhh yes got to call mhc and try to rescedule appt initially with the new child shrink there ahtat had to cancel last thursday in middle of snow storm.. see if can get an apt fore May now??? que sera, sera..

am in a sort of dark place atm.. world looks hostile and foreboding.. yes it is time to head back to bed.. hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPzMxB2uct0

miss donna summer and on the radio..

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Remembered some more of the gottas for today.. Pay visa bill. Get to pharmacy and finally pick up the pills which we never got to during storm last week. Should get to these pretty easily

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo!

Almost 1pm here.

Went to McD's this morning after finding out my car had a boost attempt made on it. The Club I had on the steering wheel was off, and the car was in a semi on position. I'm glad the battery wasn't dead. The car has had two attempts on it in the past 3 months.

*sigh* Oh well, what do you do?

4. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Well it is nearly 8pm here. Didn't get much sleep last night and was up early as was travelling back home from London today. Had a nice journey, it was kinda relaxing. Got home around 2.20pm and then went for my driving lesson at 3. Had another good lesson which I am pleased about. Mood wise not feeling too hot, not sure why.

5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hi everybody. very tired today. got plenty of sleep last night so confused why this is. maybe the med change is causing it.

6. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I just ate dinner a while ago vented a little bit to my grandpa and grandma but I still feel bad atm but I'm doing alright. I had a long day at college did lots of math hilo repel today. But at least I got it finished though. So that's a plus in and out of it's self. I hope tomorrow is better. I'm sure I'll still be a little stressed and stuff.

Trevor,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.