Cafe Monday January 30th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there .. how you doing today???? i got some sleep but still tired atm.. johnny sleeping peacefully.. at least one of us got good sense.. got a movie in mind for later today.. need to clean up some paperwork issues with all the stacks again on counter and table. not too much more got to get to today.. call sis and find out when she and husband taking off for vegas and california.. coffee ready and time to head to couch and listen to directv music and a marlboro and wakeup juice..

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and John

crazy by patsy cline..
  2. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Good day Jim and all.

Just been with my mum watching her favourite programme at the moment over here"Call the Midwife" its based in the slums of the Eastend in the 50s just after the war and true story of young girl who becomes a midwife and the places she has to visit - very moving as the music and places are very nostalgic to her as she was a nurse during that period. Have a little tear in my eye too.

Hope everyone has a good day.
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((hornbeam)) very glad you and your mum found a good tv show to watch together that was good for both of you..

figured out how to use itunes on ipad2 to pick some of best music and add it to the libaray there on ipad.. also now know how to plug ipad into HP notebook puter and back up ipad onto the HP's hard disc. next little trick i learned was how to burn to cd disc.. after napster going out of business i thoughtr i had lost the way to burn to cd disc.. now i can again and i am happy very much... music makes my life a ton better..

now if i just do not go totally around the bend purchasing tunes on ipad things will be good.. easier said than done..LOL
  4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo all.

Depression has really taken a grappling to me as of late. I've run out of risperidone, one of my antipsych's. Hopefully it will be here in the next few days. I ordered it last week. I get 90 days worth from the mail order pharmacy I go through.

Life sucks. I don't know if I have the energy to do anything today.

Glad that both you and Lindy are doing something productive today.
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Jason hope the med gets to you soon.. maybe a talk to your presciber about this can make sure you have the pills left till your next refill is in your possession..
  6. lightbeam

Actually, it's because he doubled the dose (90 days becomes 45), and I had to wait until my 90 day supply got 3/4th way down... That's why I ran out early. It's because he doubled the doe and didn't provide a refill. Hopefully it arrived today. I haven't checked the mail yet.
  7. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hi coffee forum,

not such a good day today. i've been on the downslide the past week or two. started self harming again last month. I thought I kicked that habit a long time ago. :/
  8. lightbeam

:hug: Mr Stewart...

I am almost compelled to commit acts of self harm by my parent's stupidity.

Take for example, I cleaned the kitchen earlier, just to have it messed up by my parents.

Then they have the audacity to tell me to clean it. I put my dishes in the dishwasher, and left the rest for them to clean up.

They made the mess, they can clean it up, as far as I am concerned.
  9. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Agreed... Well, not much is going on with me other than just finishing dinner, and relaxing after a stressful day at community college. Other than that not much is going on. Tired and sleepy. So, now it's just time to watch t.v and post a few more times before I log off for the night... Maybe because this site is so addictive...

10. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

:hug: to you too lightbeam.

Ah, cohabitation. Endless source of stress. Especially if it's family.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.