Cafe Monday January 9th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how's it going???? got some sleep and zoomies still sawing wood atm.. got to go thru piles of papers on table and counter today.. little filing and others to the garbage can.. would like to mall walk today with johnny.. we need shaves, baths and clean clothes. not much more going to even attempt to tackle today..

i still almost asleep now.. time to pour the coffee.. hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and John.

beat it michael jackson
  2. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Morning Jim .

Ive only just realised "sawing wood" means sleeping. lol. I thought you meant Zoomies was actually sawing logs for the fire I thought you had....

Hope all have a good day and tc.
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((Hornbeam)) not the first time one on here thought i was forcing the kid with heavy manual is an american slang term for sure.. johnny and i slept till almost 4:30 am and it felt good.. johnny and i now listening to mariah carey and is good.. daddy did not smoke during the early nightime hours so will probably be able to hold it to a pack of the marlboros today..

johnny and i going to have a good day.. time to get a hug and give one and pour son his coffee for the day.. day is not complete without this.. Jim and John
  4. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

thanks for explaining Jim. ((Jim))

Good luck with the smokes.
  5. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Good Morning everyone. Had a really rough night last night. Hope everyone is doing okay.
  6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Losing Heart, hope today is better than last night for you.. i got inspired and charged camera's battery.. then took pictures of all the dvds on shelves thruout the house.. transferred to puter then to a dvd disc.. put in cover and now sits in my safe deposit box at bank.. wanted a visual record cause if house ever burned to ground they just would never believe just how many i had..

got documents of projected annuity i might change over to soon on table and now going to take a look and see if i can understand all the legal mumbljumbo??? if a mystery what they are saying will call the man at bank and make an apt to get clear what it says adn if i believe what he tells me..
  7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo everyone. Woke up at 9:45, intending to go to our local McD's for breakfast. Got showered, dressed, and ready to go. Then I laid down. Big mistake. Fell aslep until 1. Oh well, so much for breakfast. Next time I will not lay down.

8. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

those fast food places really ought to serve their breakfast menu all day. I like the breakfast sandwiches but the managing to show up before their cutoff time of 11:00 or 12:00 noon is a tricky business for me and my off kilter circadian rhythm.

Worked today. Think I finally finished a project that I have been worrying about for months. Bought some earplugs at the grocery store on the way home. I used to wear them all the time to help with daytime sleeping. Stopped for some reason. Wearing them now. It's better. Can't fret about odd noises if ears are blocked and cannot hear them. Out of hearing out of mind.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.