Cafe Monday Nov. 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimk

Staff Alumni
morning out there... how you doing today??? got a little sleep but need more soon.. johnny sleeping peacefully.. today got to finish up and mail back papers from john's state caseworker.. also got to call HMO and explain billing order to the tune of $1.80 they made.. PITA..

also want to mall walk again.. finish up easy way to quit smoking book today.. then see about just when and how exactly to have my last cigarette.. bit scary atm.. going to find a good movie and watch today also..

coffee is done, off to couch tolisten to some music for a bit.. hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXjf78OLSrw

donna summer and on the the radio..

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
tired today late night went for coffee now sleeping most day Have to go to a meeting with my girl she messed up yet again i hate these meetings bring so much pain out inside me but i will get thru it i always do I hope you get out for you walk Jim i to will try to get out a bit

jimk

Staff Alumni
((Total Eclipse)) hope the issues with your daughter and you are resolved favorably for both of you and done quickly.. know this is really very hard for you .. just said a very quick prayer for you hon .. tc, Jim

Mr Stewart

good morning everybody.

day off today. just woke up. the plan is to finish laundry, play video game, shower, go to grocery store to resupply muffins and coffee grounds for drip maker and maybe something with alcohol in it, send boss an email about whether the office got that map I sent to print two weeks ago or not (this is the only work related thing I will do today, promise), more video game, make sure to try to sleep before say... 3am tomorrow morning.

well wishing and :hug: for total eclipse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00