Cafe Monday Nov. 21st

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Nov 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning, how's it going today??? guess i am just ok today.. sort of resent my pysch meds atm. know i got to take them or hell opens up but do not have to enjoy it..

johnny sleeping peacefully atm.. he was up at 3am yesterday.. hopefully we will not repeat that this morning.. i got to make out check for my visa bill this morning.. also get to bank adn deposit a check..

would like to watch a little more of season 3 of the X-Files..just going to try to stay non stressed today..

coffee ready.. hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim and John

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Good day everyone. Just sitting at at work still... its going to be a short week so thats a good thing. Probably going to go play some Skyrim after work if I don't go to sleep instead. Its a great game. Just have about 3 and a half hours left.

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

ZombieP, hope your session with skyrim or your bed went well for you..

i went back to sleep and had a really intense dream about 6 on a scale of 1 to 10 being totally scary ass stuff..

john was in this with me and latent meaning at first was not where i got with this all little bit later.. manifest source of all of this one became clearer once applied actual life happenings became pretty clear what it meant..

sometimes i really wish i did not have these..

about time to pour zoomies a cup of hot cofee and rest of pot into my cup.. time to crank the music up..

later, Jim and John

4. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Good morning everyone! I get to register for my first semester in college in about an hour. I am so excited! I hope everyone has a nice day! <3

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((Losing Heart)) you seem really happy and excited about the registering for college in a few minutes.. I feel the same for you hon.. hope your college career goes very well for you.. :girlpower Jim

6. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Thanks Jim! I am excited! :D

7. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Hi everybody,

Weather is behaving again now. Hovering right around 0 celsius, partly cloudy and calm. Wind increasing to 30km to 50km this evening, which is good, warm air coming in from over the mountains.

Day off today and I started it poorly by working. Stopped working now. Orange juice in hand and toast on plate ready for breakfast. Will pick up the groceries I forgot to get on yesterday's trip this afternoon.

:hug: for one and all and you and me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.