Cafe Monday Nov. 28th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how you doing??? i got some sleep but not enuf yet.. will try some more in a bit.. today got to make a deposit of check. ponder whether or not got enuf money in account to pay all $371 of lawn mower i bought at Sears on their credit card a bit ago. as long as i do not go ap;eshit with the dvd buying i can probably pay the whole amount. also need to call supercuts and find out if they open at 9am or 8am tomorrow as zoomies and i need haircuts..

feeling a bit medium ground now.. not bad, nor good but still ok.. going to watch some more grey's anatomy. little of driving game.. hug zoomies and love him and just fill the day with ok stuff..

hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhdPDI9OeY8

day tripper by the beatles..

2. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Good morning, Jim.
    5:15 in the morning here. Not up for any particular reason yet. There's again not much on my agenda today. I'm going to the college with Sam to use their computers why she has class so I can watch my show on netflix (The Dead Zone) and post some more. My heads killing me this morning from all the crying I did yesterday. Hopefully I'll be tired again and will be back sleeping soon.
    I hope everyone has a nice day.

3. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Good morning jim,krista,Sam and all on here.10:30am here and I could sleep some more but I'd better get up I guess

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning it truly is krista, mark and everyohne else. stopped the dreaming by getting up about 4am.. turned the heat up some and now i truly am up for the duratiohn cause zoomies came tipetoeing out to join me couple of minutes ago. we listening to Journey for a bit now.

we good atm.. entertaining briefly thouhgts of mall walking again finally this morning.. been too long jimbo..

got a pack and a half of the marlboros wrapped around my soul atm. trying to make that last at least until noon tomorrow .. then we see what happens next. damn these frigging little monsters have me by the short hairs.

off to look around here for a bit .. good day all.. Jim

5. Animosity

Good morning for the second time everyone! <3 hope youre all still doing well!

6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Morning everyone. Just watching a little Anime then I'm off to bed. Hope everybody has a good day.

7. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Morning all!

After a miserable T-giving weekend (don't ask LOL) I am going to try to be more active and get some things done.

Curves, laundry and some cleaning.

Wish you all a good day!

8. Animosity

Curves is fun. I did it for a year then I wasnt allowed because my mom quit and I wasn't 18. Good luck to you!

Some kid is chomping on his chips and making me angry!!!

9. In a Lonely Place

Krista just jealous she has no chips

10. Animosity

we dont have shit for food. >.<

11. texaskitty

Yay, made it to Curves, got some stuff at dollar store and got wash in washer

gotta be happy about the little things!

12. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((texaskitty)) good for you .. fighting the depression and getting moving is sometimes very darn difficult. congrat hon, you fought and won this time..

zoomies and i got to supercuts and finally got the hair with a life of it's own cut.. Amber was there again this time.. she is manager and been cutting our hair forever.. she is a charmer and zoomies loves her.

13. Animosity

today can end at anytime. It turned into shit just like the last couple of days.

14. texaskitty

Continuing washing, lol there is a lot.

But it makes house smell good.

Cats will be unhappy when I take sheets off bed. lol

Congrats to Jim/zoomies for haircuts, always makes me feel better to do that

15. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good afternoon coffee forum peoples,

I have a few things in need of doing today but just now I don't want to do any of them. :later:

16. Animosity

Good evening all. Who knew it'd take me three hours to apply for social security

17. In a Lonely Place

Oh yeah they don't make it easy eh? Same here in uk they make the forms so difficult to fill in that you will fuck it up for sure so they can make you wanna quit trying.

18. Animosity

Yeah well good luck to them because im not going to quit buggng them until I get it

19. In a Lonely Place

Pleased to here it,go girl!!

20. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Yay for everyone getting back on track after the holiday weekend!

Got home from school, finished picking up Christmas presents, and did some French homework. Soccer practice is in a little bit, and then I need to get back home and finish my homework since it's due tomorrow! :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.