Cafe Monday Nov. 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Good morning everyone,

Welcome to the Café thread for Monday, November 7, 2011! It is really nice to see you all. As for my whereabouts, I'm currently listening to "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt on the local radio. Been a long day! I hope to hear from you all soon. As usual, feel free to share what's new with you, how you're doing, your latest musical interests (e.g. songs), the list goes on. :biggrin:

Rod Stewart and "Forever Young"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGEe_zpddNI

Take care and have a good one,

Speedy (formerly known to many of you as Mr. Alex)

Last edited by a moderator:

Growing Pains

Good morning fellow coffee house residents. It's finally the seventh which for me means grocery shopping day. Finally. My brother ate us out of house and home at least a week ago now. That boy really can eat... My dog, also, goes to the vet today. She'll be staying all day and overnight. She's ill, so, wish her the best. I'm hoping there are no complications with her treatment. Probably going to get some sleep in a bit. Maybe. I don't know. I need to be up at 7 am to get my dog to the vet and it's already almost 3, so, if I do sleep... it won't be for long. Hope everyone has a good day. I still can't believe it's November already.

jimk

Staff Alumni
hi speedy and sharkdog.. hope you both get some sleep in there.. got about 5 hours so far of it myself.. going to need more.. not much on my schedule today.. pay a bill or two.. maybe look thru the stacks of unsorted and unorganized paperwork and try to file and make handy that which i will need soon..

going to try to do fried eggs toast and little pigs suasages for zoomies for dinner tonight.. katie busy at work for 5 days so got to do a good job looking after johnny..

coffee ready, so time to grab a marlboro and head to couch for a bit.. hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loWXMtjUZWM

foreginer and i want to know what love is..

Growing Pains

Got to sleep at about 3:15 then... woke up at 6:30. So, as you can imagine, I didn't get much sleep. Said my good byes to my dog. I hope she does okay. I have a lot to do today so I can't go back to bed. I'm definitely going to need caffeine to get through the day. :coffee:

jimk

Staff Alumni
Sharkdogs, good luck for you and your dog while they at the vets.. also hope the coffee today allows you to keep going today

look at kindle bookstore on amazon and found interpretation of dreams and psychoananlysis of dreams for beginners both by freud on sale for 99 cents each.. could not beat that price.. downloaded now on both my kindle adn kindle on my puter.. also on amazon bought dvds of jack abramoff and elliot spitzer's downfall ..

we did state liquor store for a tattingers $43 bottle of champagne to go with the clean oil and fried shrimp and fries tomorrow night.. nothing quite like getting blitzed once a year on the bubbly.. last time i did the tattingers i told off this very annoying lil son of a gun..LOL hope i do not repeat this time.

so far johnny and i having a real good day..

Mr Stewart

morning (afternoon) everyone. Well wishings sent to Sharkdogs and doggy.

I just woke up an hour ago. Day off today. Twelve and half hours sleep. No noises in the house this morning aside from the landlords upstairs packing their children off to school at around 7. Last week was too busy for me. It really wore me out. In recovery mode now.

Plan for this afternoon is to get on the computer and finally finish a short story I'm trying to write. Have been trying to for the past two months now off and on. Focus! Concentrate! But right now breakfast and orange juice and keeping calm.

Regarding Pringles query about video games; I'm not much of an FPS person so not getting the MW3, but it's also Skyrim week this week on Friday and that I will be getting for sure. Friday is a holiday here in Canada as well. Remembrance day.

ExtraSoap

well, this monday sucked more than usual, sorry to be kind of a downer, but i guess I needed to get it off my chest. Anyway, reading some MLP fanfiction (dont be hatin) and browsing SF. Things are looking up.

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
morning (afternoon) everyone. Well wishings sent to Sharkdogs and doggy.

I just woke up an hour ago. Day off today. Twelve and half hours sleep. No noises in the house this morning aside from the landlords upstairs packing their children off to school at around 7. Last week was too busy for me. It really wore me out. In recovery mode now.

Plan for this afternoon is to get on the computer and finally finish a short story I'm trying to write. Have been trying to for the past two months now off and on. Focus! Concentrate! But right now breakfast and orange juice and keeping calm.

Regarding Pringles query about video games; I'm not much of an FPS person so not getting the MW3, but it's also Skyrim week this week on Friday and that I will be getting for sure. Friday is a holiday here in Canada as well. Remembrance day.
I'm looking forward to Skyrim also. I just couldn't afford it yet. I'm getting Skyrim soon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00