Cafe Monday Oct. 24th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning ppl.. how's it going today??? got some sleep but a needin' more for sure.. feeling sort of ok atm.. not wired yet with the wakeup juice is ok.. today got to get to pharmacy and pickup some pills..would like to mall walk again.. not much more that got to get to..

off to couch for a smoke.. hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim and John

journey and don't stop believin'
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I am such a huge fan of that song, Jim! :) Journey FTW!

"Open Arms" - Journey

I've slept well over the past couple of days.. sleeping from 10 pm to 7 am straight.. has been a decent couple of days. I'm ready for some baseball tonight.. Rangers-Cardinals.. Series tied 2-2

Kind regards to all of you.
  3. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Good evening coffee house people. I certain hope your day has been a good one as well, Jim.

Been a fairly uneventful day for me. Feeling under the weather right now. I'm thinking my sister was right when she said riding in the car with the window rolled down while my hair was wet was a bad idea. But I wanted a smoke and it's not my fault her car has no ashtray!

My day hasn't exactly been good, but it's better than yesterday was and hopefully tomorrow will be better than today. Just doing it one day at a time right now. Just one day at a time.

Hope everyone else is doing good. I wish you all well. :hug:
  4. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Hi folks. Day off work for me today. I woke up and did some laundry. Nice weather out right now. As days go, not too shabby.
  5. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I just woke up... About to go to call of duty clan practice then its off to shower then work...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.