Cafe Monday October 1st

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how's it going today??? i got some sleep so far.. sipping first cup of wakeup juice.. stouter the better.. katie changing for next 3 weeks and taking johnny on monday nights instead of tuesdays.. got job course she got to do like rest of her employees.. means shaves, baths and clean clothes today for me and zoomies.. after that some more of television season on dvd from the really old days.. LA Law season 1.. seems good so far. think will try to read some mroe of doc pate's book realm of the hungry ghosts for head back to bed again. not light readying at all but hope to get some clues what to do myself about my addictions.

hope is a good day for you... tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWfUc5jKiM&feature=fvst

tiny dancer elton john

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Jim im off today no work yeah dentist appt again though slept ok i guess too early here to do much so will probably go back to bed for awhile have a good day hugs

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

TE. Hope you got some more good sleep.. Also good luck at dentists today..

John woke me at 4am carting his wet bedding to utility closet.. In washer now and guess we up...he is lucky I loe him so much..

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning folks!

I had more anxiety dreams...even tried to go back to sleep just to try and have better dreams. Nope, just landed back in where the last one had left off. :laugh: :dunno: Up now and have fed the royal cat and finished my coffee. Need to get moving today, but not sure what I will be doing...just do something...

Jimk, I hope you and John have your baths and shaves and spend a nice day together.
    TE, good luck at the dentist! I hope you can spend some of the day doing things for yourself. :smile:

Happy day for everyone! :stars:

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Afternoon all :biggrin:

Am busy procrastinating :laugh:
    Have written the list of things that need doing and am now busily avoiding them. :shy:

Good luck at the dentist TE..........SHUDDERS!

Acy, if you do get moving, send me some of your energy.

Jim, I loved LA Law!

6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo everyone.

Woke up about 2 hours early. Tried going back to sleep, but a no go. Oh well... I will probably take a nap later.

Tommy Tom is sunning in the window. He's getting warm. Gotta sun them bones. No one really knows how old he is. He suns them bones like just like Cole did. He's a very happy kitty.

Not much to do today. Need to bring in water from the garage, and that's pretty much it, before reading my chemistry book.

Tommy Tom and I are off!

-Jason and Tommy Tom

7. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

good morning/afternoon evening all. Got one absolutely rotten cold at the moment. Today is the first day of stoptober, and I have not had a cigarette in 19 hours! Go me

Hopefully you all are having a good day, many :hug: to all

8. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Person sorry about the cold.. good luck with keeping the string without the damn cigs intact.. hell of a darn habit for sure..

well got john's bedding washed and dried and after breakfast he and i went back to bed for couple more hours of sleep.. i needed that and he such a good mood now was good for him also.. listenign to john lennon music now.. is good and been too long.. now to get inspired to shave un grizzly old sour puss is being hard atm.. hopefully will get a goin'....

9. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Hello all! been away for a bit - just wanted to check in and say Hi to everybody and spend a couple days catching up.

Take Care all

10. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Ben, very glad to have you back with us.. was just about ready to go a lookin' for you and then here you are .. is good..lol

11. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good morning,

work this afternoon, breakfast now. looks cool outside today. I'm happy about that. too hot lately.

12. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Cafe Tuesday October 2nd

monring out there.. i went back to sleep early and slept for another 3 hours.. starting this late today..lol truthfully still almost asleep yet and eyes are not working yet... today when john gets back need to go to pharmacy and pickup some pills.. other than pills and food not much really got to get to today. some more of LA Law think.. coffee is ready.. and this is started...
    ]
    hope you have a good day.. tc, Jim

13. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Re: Cafe Tuesday October 2nd

G'morning everyone!

Stayed in bed late (was so comfy and warm), but Star finally made it clear that she wanted her breakfast and wanted it NOW! She's been fed and is once again a happy cat! I'm still working on my coffee. No plans for me today until this evening when I go to my training course.

Jimk, glad you have a fairly quiet day in store. Enjoy your LA Law (great show!)!

Have a great day everyone! :smile:

14. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Ewww did not want to wake up today.

When I finally dragged my lazy bum out of the bed, I discovered Fidget eating a grape whilst swinging from the lamp shade and Pea running up and down the radiator :laugh:

15. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey all! I was up early, making moves for my fantasy football team.

It can stop raining anytime now!!

16. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Acy, Terry and WildCherry.. Good to hear from you today.. Is some knowing have some company in my travels..really helps!!!

Went back to bed again for 2 more hours sleep..John not here during all of this.. Got some mixed feelings about this.. Just read 20 more pages of kindle book about severely abused kids , trying to live. As drug and alcohol users in mid life..very hard lives for them..realize I have done better tha others but the unfilled holes and hurts are sill open hurting wounds some of the time..

Time for breakfast and then a trip to 711 for some necessary items..soon after Johnny will be here.... Good

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
  17. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeRDBPWK714

Well you can tell ev'ryone I'm a down disgrace
    Drag my name all over the place.
    I don't care anymore.
    You can tell ev'rybody 'bout the state I'm in
    You won't catch me crying 'cos I just can't win.
    I don't care anymore I don't care anymore

need a new genre of music today :yes:

18. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo all!

Woke up early again. I am beginning to wonder if my meds are going 'wonky' (Angie's word, lol). I will probably take a nap this afternoon.

Tommy Tom is lounging around. He was in the window earlier. He came over to snuggle for about 5 minutes, before going to lunge on the floor. Speaking of which, he just jumped up here to snuggle again. Funny kitty.

Anyway, we are off!

-Jason and Tommy Tom

19. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

afternoon coffee forums,

was very tired last night on account of having to train a new employee at work yesterday. so much talking. i have this job because I can't do a lot of human interaction, and it's good for that, unless a new employee needs to be trained. harrumph. woke up about an hour again. 2pm.

20. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Cafe Wednesday October 3rd

morning out there.. how you doing today??? got a bit more sleep than usual first shift tonight.. this is good.. today zoomies and i got to do safeway.. we need food..lol some music and and movie.. tonight going to dvr the presedential debate.. hope romney sticks his foot down his throat there.. odds are yes..

found three dog night greatest hits on my ipad this morning .. had been awhile and is good now.. just going to take it easy today.. still ain't got the energy and the real will to do mall walking again.. time will tell??? coffee is done.. back to three dog night.. hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bGdnMnq40s

taylor dayne and I'll always love you....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.