Cafe Monday October 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Re: Cafe Sunday October 7th

Morning Jim and Letty hope you both have good days as well as all future cafe friends.

No plans at all today - try to rest and spend some time with the family and enjoy a sunday - maybe will make some omelettes for everyone for breakfast.....

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni

Hi everyone i actually slept too much last night have to make scallop potatoes today for thanksgiving dinner but right now i need coffee lol will get my girl up and going hugs o you

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter

Good morning, folks!

I've been up for a bit now. Fed the princess kitty and have had my coffee. Must do laundry and change the bed today. Not much else doing...Family dinner at sis's is tomorrow.

Have a happy, peaceful Sunday! :rose:

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend

Heyroo everyone!

Went to Costco, and got paper towels, tomatoes, fish oil for me, and dishwasher detergent.

Not much else. Just relaxing listening to some music.

Mr Stewart

afternoon everybody,

early morning for me but a very quiet day at work today in exchange. felt okay after work so headed to grocery store thinking, since it is Canadian Thanksgiving today (or is it the Monday? i'm never sure on that), that people would be at home and grocery store would not be busy. Grocery store was packed. Very nearly panicked and left the store before retrieving the items I had come to retrieve. It has been some time since I last left a store without buying anything because of too many people. I don't want to break that streak. I will feel awful about myself if I do. Very hard to see my fellow peoples in positive light when packed in together like that roiling around picking at shelves for foodstuffs. Very hive like. Gross, even. :/

jimk

Staff Alumni
Cafe Monday October 8th

morning out there.. think is columbus day in USA and Thanksgiving for canadians today.. good day to all of you.. banks and government probably shut down .. back onto one pack of the cursed marlborors today.. maybe mall walk depending upon what sort of mood zoomies in today?? think today will try to watch the last 2 hours of titanic in bluray.. at the moment i have less ambition than a pet rock..lol hopefully coffee will change that???

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and jOhn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnO7HC_u2xo

faith hill and let me let go...

letty

Banned Member
Re: Cafe Monday October 8th

Hi Jim, i hope you enjoy the walk and the rest of Titanic, I dont know what to do today maybe go to the
grocery store I am running out of coffee, what a disaster. everyone have a great day.

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus

Hello Jim and Letty

I am going to try to go get a little more rest and consider the rest of the day when i get up again. As of right now i do not have a great deal of energy or motivation to do anything. On the plus side, kids and wife will be home today as there is no school so maybe if i get a little extra rest will go for a ride to look at the changing leaves.

Have a great day all!

jimk

Staff Alumni

letty good luck with getting some more wakeup juice grounds.. life without is not very good. will try to call you later today and do a little nose rubbing together..

ben good luck with getting a little more sleep.. hope the ride with family to look at the leaves before they fall happens and is good..

did the coffee number and now am so awake going back to bed is not likely.. oh jimminy you know better..lol am wound up now.. done the music with the marlboros and now time to read some more of addictions book on kindle.. is almost 2:30 and maybe 3 hours till zoomies comes out to join me.. at least one of us got god given good sense..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTa8U0Wa0q8 elton john and your song...

Acy

Admin
SF Supporter

Good morning!

I hope people in Canada and US have a good holiday today! We're doing dinner at sis's today, so I will be chauffeuring Dad up to her place and back. :smile:

Jimk, hope you get your mall walk. Good luck with the Marlboros!
Letty, get that coffee...No coffee is a crisis in my books :laugh:
NYJmp, hope you and the family can go leaf-peeping later today - such a beautiful time of year! *sighs*

Have a great day everyone!

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter

Hey all,

Nice to see everyone. Hope everyone has a better day than me. Why is everything always 1 step forward and 100 steps back?

jimk

Staff Alumni

Acy hope dinner with Dad goes well for all... Lexi hope your load lessons some today and find some good in there..

We did shaves, baths and clean clothes.. Dirty is in washer now while I get back to movie Titanic..already know how this one ends!!, hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

jimk

Staff Alumni

thread got closed somehow and with a little effort got it back open.. hopefully will remember how i did that for the future if needed..lol

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend

Heyroo all!

Woke up at 10:30 and got I've got a snuggling Tommy Tom on my lap. I went looking for grants, and am having a had time coming up with the last 700 dollars for my schooling for my first term back at school.

I'm not even sure I will be able to do anything with the certificate since everything that's available is at a place I can't go. This is thanks to my ex. She wanted to go to school uninterrupted, even though we would never see each other on the campus. She loves being a 'victim'. Anyway, the hospital I would be working at would be on the campus.

We'll just see how it goes.

Mr Stewart

afternoon folks,

long day today. was good for most of it. i'm at home now and the fridge is on and for some reason today I cannot stand the noise it makes. it's driving me nuts. shut up! i would unplug it but then my food would get warm. i'm putting in my earplugs,

jimk

Staff Alumni
Cafe Tuesday October 9th

morning good ppl.. hi there and how's it going today???? john with momma and i am slowly now crawling out of my med fog.. used to this and no hurry whatsoever.. not much on gotta list today.. read some more of addictions book on kindle in a little bit.. then waddle back to bed and try for a bit more sleep.. later after johnny back home at 8:30 or so then some more LA Law.. going to look for a good movie then on dvd.. got a few movies...LOL hope johnny and katie sleeping soundly and doing good now..

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

gary jules and mad world...

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Re: Cafe Tuesday October 9th

Good Morning Jim ! Howdy future patrons.

Long boring 4 day week to look forward to . Dr appts today, tomorrow and thursday and special guest visitor on tomorrow and friday just to make sore i am more social and enjoying life!! I feel so privileged. So I will keep this real short so I can listen to some youtube before getting started.

Take Care all!!

Acy

Admin
SF Supporter

Good morning!

Just had my ankle nipped by the royal cat - she wanted her kibbles...right away! (She got them! Who'd have thunk that royal cats would have such sharp teeth?)

I'm counting down the days to the first legal battle (Case Management Conference) with the ex next Monday. My anxiety is sky high and it's hard to breathe sometimes. Find myself gasping and sighing from time to time. I will continue to read fiction and watch TV to get lost in other worlds and situations so I don't actively worry about my own.

Jimk, enjoy your movie and LA Law today. :smile:
NYJmp, hope the Drs. appts go well. Special guest visitor sounds like a nice plan to break up the week a bit. :biggrin:

Hope everyone has a good day! :grouphug:

Finance

Jimk,

I like your plan. Sounds relaxing.

Hopefully, another quiet day here. The reading here is market info. Plenty of TV.

Maybe get to bed by 1:00 pm

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus

Hey all! Not much happening here. I'll spend most of the day watching the twins I take care of, I'm sure they'll keep me extremely busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00