Cafe Monday President's Day feb 20th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Morning out there.. how you doing today????? got some sleep and trying to wake up atm.. is a federal holiday today in USA so no mail, bank is probably closed today.. not much on gotta list for me today.. sort of fighting a big dose of depression which sneaks in about 2pm or so until bedtime.. have tried couple of times to increase my mirtazapine but then just want to sleep the whole darn day so just going to have to live with this.. sort of used to the beast but do not enjoy it at all..

going to play the last few races on my car driving game this week.. was good while it lasted is the thouhgt.. would like to drag the dirt devil vacuum out just to clean all the crap off the carpets.. if get to that will feel a bit satisfied as been putting this off forever...
    \
    hope is a good day for you. tc, Jim and jOhn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw&ob=av2e

born this way by lady gaga..

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Good morning to you all and have a great day!!! :arms:

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I was up at a reasonable time today, but sleepy as I prepared coffee and fed Star. So sleepy that I lost one of Star's tablets down the sink - Grrr. Not much to do today. I have lots of books to read which is fine by me.

Jimk, I hope the afternoon mood slump doesn't occur. :hug: Like you, I suppose I should haul out the vacuum - maybe tomorrow, though. :)

Like Speedy, I wish everyone a great day! :grouphug:

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Have a great day all, and it being a holiday here, we can put off being productive until 2morrow

5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo coffee house pplz!

Car got towed, and we will find out what is that is causing problems. Odds are that it is the main relay. At least I hope so. We'll see.

I have had a headache for a while this morning. Haven't taken anything for it. Too tired to.

The cat and I have been getting along fine! He's a lovey cat! He loves rubdowns, head scratchings, and other lovey things! We'll get along just fine.

6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hi everybody,

just got home from work. stat holiday so extra pay today. Have been having a good and bad struggle with escitalopram the last few days since they bumped me up to 20mg. The good is that it actually seems to kinda sorta work, a little bit, for me. It has knocked my sleeping pattern back to something approaching normal, which is completely unexpected and most welcome. The bad is vivid, sometimes tense or disturbing, dreams, every single night. I told my doc about them and she said to keep track of them, if they get to be a problem she'll give me something else to deal with it. So we will see what we will see.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.