Cafe Satirday Dec. 24th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Dec 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello out there.. how you doing today??? john with momma now adn i am still trying to make it to some level of counscousness.. not much got to do today again.. think got everything and no need to shop today.. that is good...just about time to look thru stacks of music and crank it up and on.. think will try to watch bluray of warrior today.. got good reviews.. eyes and fingers not working very well now. time to quit this..

hope your day is a good one..hope you have a good christmas eve.. tc, Jim
  2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Wasupppppppppppppppp!!!!!! Good Morning/Night/Evening/Afternoon depending on which dimension/parallel universe you currently reside in.Hi to all of you out there,hope your all set for christmas.Hope you didnt buy into all the stress and expence of it all,i told all adults that i will not be giving gifts so therefore will not be recieving or accepting gifts from them.Feels very liberating to opt out of that which ive always found awkward and phoney Bah Humbug!!! lol sorry folks i do love the time of year but not the marketing drive designed to get everyone in debt. Hope you all have a great day,be safe and take care xxx
  3. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Morning all and Merry Christmas/Christmas Eve depending on locale.

I bought some nice snacks and stuff for a little Christmas dinner yesterday. Am not venturing out today.

There is snow to my west but it will warm up b4 it gets here, so a rainy day.

All take care.
  4. Cowburn

Cowburn Well-Known Member

Hello all :) Had a good night out, got home at about 3am! Nothing planned for tonight except maybe a game of cards with my brother.

Take care.
  5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good morning.

no plans for today. stay in. read. Do christmas stuff with dad tomorrow. Usually around this time of the year I'm stuck in an airport en route to somewhere or other. Not this year.

merry christmas folks.
  6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Greetings...It's almost noon here in Utah. Not doing much today. Probably a nap in an hour or two. It all depends. Mother is going to my sister's to make christmas cookies with my extended family. I am just vegging out.
  7. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi all that posted here today.. no one seems in a really bad place and i am glad of that immensely. dallied around and went back to sleep and got what was needed.. been listening to music and that was good.. at 7am got to best buy and got bluray of usual suspects.. stopped at albertsons and got 10 mini cigars with the plastic tips.. thinking new year i am going to try my darndest to stop smoking.. in the meantimem i am going to pull my human chimney act till the first.

john and katie had a good night and is going good for them.. john back in an hour and i am appreciating it being just me.. called my cousin jeanie this morning .. had been too long and it was great talking to my favorite cousin.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.