Cafe Saturday Dec. 10th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how you doing today???? john with momma anbd daddy just went back to bed after a tinkle break.. extra 2 hours is good i guess.. in couple of minutes will put on some of new music amazon delivered to me yesterday.. rihanna and britney to start with..

not a bunch of stuff got to get to today.. zoomies with momma till noon and i am going to take advantage of that.. feeling bit still snowed in cause of after effects of my meds.. earth is out there somewhere and some how.. will keep lookijng for it.. hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim

2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Good Morning Jim and all coffee housers. I guess I'd better shake a leg and get down the co-op for my lunch supplies. It's feeling pretty cold today and those storms that battered scotland are due to come to england early next week. Have a good one,over and out x

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

heat is turned on here and sweats are keeping me warm atm.. according to weatherbug and road forcast on local tv station via web it is above freezing out there.. feel anohter urge to shop and think the wally's world down the hill cause is a superstore is open now.. cowboys and aliens and some more music is a itching my soul at this minute.. while there will look for some more new white calf length socks for zoomies.. selection of dvds at this store is shit so will probably not go apeshit adn spend a ton..LOL

4. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

lol - bon matin mes amies-jespere tu est tres bien aujord hui.

hi to everyone - yes its freezing darn sarf int it. I was hoping to hear the snow would be coming but still no news. Theres been a bit of a hoo ha abouut david cameron and the Euro crises - jolly good show david- putting out interests first:shame:

I dont really know what its all about but I know the French pres. didnt like it very much still cest la vie nest pas?:stars:

5. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

It is freeeezin darrrrnn saaaaarrrff haha. Check you out showing off with your French lingo lol

6. hornbeam

:panda

thankyou. I like practising when I am able. :stars: <<I do love that emote.

7. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

french is not a language have dabbled with since 1965 last year in high school.. je suis un pettte fou.. best i can do now.LOL i am a little crazy.. at least that is true..

8. hornbeam

Very good Jim - yes Im mad as a hatter too.

My computer is running slow - its probably my fault - but I wish I could blame it on something. :(

9. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((hornbeam)) sort of really like, respect and care for your version of crazy.. takes one to know one..LOL you take care

10. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Good afternoon everyone. Been at my sisters the past week or so, only coming home to tend to my hamster and my gerbils for a bit (and my dog, too, of course but my mom does dog sit for me, just refuses to tend to rodents!). I ended up coming home last night after spending most of the day raking my sisters yard (and developing a nasty blister on my middle finger because of it) because I grew ill. Now, I'm stuck at home sick. Doesn't mean I'll stay in bed, though. I'm stubborn as a mule and will try to do all my chores even ill. I get this from my mother (the woman who once tried to go to work when she had pneumonia... hint: don't ever do that, you might end up in the ER). So, I'm taking medicine to help me nap and sucking on cough drops to try to soothe my burning throat. I hate being ill, but I guess that's part of being alive or something. I hope everyone is doing okay. Take care.

ETA: I want to learn French one day. Might take a course for it at my local community college if I can save up the money. The only language course my high school offered was Spanish.

11. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hi folks,

I like the new status majiggers. Pleasant colour scheme.

Sleepy day today. Might take a nap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.