Cafe Saturday Dec. 17th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how's it going now???? john with momma and i am downinbg first cup of coffee hoping ot wake up.. LOL am feeling some ok.. thank god for the mirtazapine and the trazodone..other than some food, pills i am not going to attem;pt too much today..

hope katie and johnny are ok.. being by myself is a treat kind of thing i just need sometimes. now if i just do not crank the volume on the receiver so the neighbors turn me into the fuzz all will be well..so far is good..LOL

hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzU9OrZlKb8&ob=av2e

britney spears till the world ends

2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Good Morning/afternoon/night to all the coffee house people,nothing going on today.3-4 hours sleep,think I'm gonna have to have a nap today. Have a good one in whatever you all do x

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

got a little more sleep and feeling like will make it thru today without a nap.. stopped taking the benztropine yesterday morning cause the shaking and tremoring got worse on the med specifically created for helping with the parkinsonlike effects from psych meds.. knew there was a reason i had stopped with this med before .. just did not remember what it was..LOL sort of

just talked to hmo's registered nurse who looked into how much longer this spastic effects was going to last for me now. she thinks it should get better by tomorrow and if not to call them back sunday.

about time for breakfast and think the extent of what i can do now is cheerios and toast. would like also to avoid amazon.com and making the trip to the neiborhood best buy..

4. Cowburn

Cowburn Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. Nothing really planned for today except I'm going to go to my Dads for a few hours. May also pop into the supermarket and get a couple of things. Hope everyone is well :hug:

5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

afternoon everyone.

tired today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.