Cafe Saturday Dec. 31st 2011

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how you doing??? john with momma tonight.. daddy is just trying to wake up atm.. need the darn pills but do take a price with some things..going to try and get a little more sleep in a bit..inthe meantime going to continue listening to one of my first cds i burned many years ago.. these were songs i held very dear and still feel that way on them..

other than reading last couple of chapters on allan carr's book the easy way to quit smoking again not really much on the to do list.. just going to try to stay loose and easy with remaining bit of 2011..

hope the day is a good one for you and that tomorrow is a good start of a new year.. tc, Jim

jimi hendrix and all along the watchtower
  2. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Morning folks. Happy New Year's Eve!

I actually managed to get some things done yesterday so that is good.

Think today I will tackle the kitchen table and do some filing and at least get bills ready to pay.

Bought a nice steak for my little New Years celeb.

Be glad when holidays are over tho.
  3. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Howdy everyone! I got a new computer today! :) That means I can come on a lot more than I could before! :D
  4. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

hi everyone

glad u got a new computer Krista.

I had my brother round this afternoon. I dont know if i stay up or not tonight but happy new year everyone if i dontx
  5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hi coffee forum folk,

goodbye to 2011. hello to 2012. may it be a better year than the last one for all of you and me.
  6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Losing Heart... welcome back.. hope you and puter have a long and good life together..

took out old ps3 i thought had died and plug it all in and amazing enuf it is back working.. son of a gun..LOL.. john back with me and we both jsut finished watching movie warrior in bluray.. liked this movie a lot.. have not read the last bit of allan carr's book yet.. and i have most of a pack left of the marlboros.. think i will revise my thinking and instead attempt to quit smoking middle of morning tomorrow.. as if i needed an excuse for this..LOL
  7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I've been relaxing and going to start reading my novel draft, so I can pick up where I left off.

Nothing else going on today, unless you can count watching NCIS all day as something constructive. :lol!:
  8. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

I hope we do too Jim! It seems like a nice one so far. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.