Cafe Saturday Dec. 3rd

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning everyone.. hope you are all well and ok now.. website is back although bit troubling and new stuff.. this will get figured out by powers that be in a bit of time.. at least p;osting again is with us now.

john with momma tonight.. m\y sleep is still not going well adn last 3 days i have had about six hours total sleep.. also my parkinson's like stuff is really bad now.. trembling all over the p;lace and trying to hold fingers to typing is very hard nhow.. just talked to consulting nurse at my hmo adn finally got to agree i would be ok and i am not going to drive in the dark now middle of nigh t to hospital and get checked out .. current state i would not be able to drive there.. if it gets much worse i will instad d0 drive a maiile adn half to local hospital and if not able to drive will call 911..

i will be ok and do what is needed \tonight.. katie my ex's shrink of long standing is in the hospital again and had major surgery last night and strong chances he is not goin got make it. worry of 1st order for katie now.. rubbiong off on me also.. i cvan make it without her but i also need a break once in awhile myself.

took me 20 minutes this middle of nigh tto figure out how to turn on tv and dvr.. but i got it... and seems like sahking is going to allow me to finish this post. you will be ok and so will john and katie..

you take care out there... is ok. time to see how posting this works otu???? lol here goes..Jim

2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Morning jim and all coffee housers...my grandfather had parkinsons so I know how that one goes jim,dunno what meds are like for that now? In my grandfathers day meds were quiet primitive I hope they've moved on some by now and you can get some relief from your symptoms sooner rather than later. Take care

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Mark... good to hear from you now. what is going on is that i dissociated again little bit ago.. only 2nd time since august 24th.. that is better than the 2 times a week i was averaging before.. these events are extemely dissorientating and confusing... cannot do stuff that has been automatic forever adn cannot find my butt with either hand LOL. during dissociations i get really emotional which causes the tremors and shaking in hands and fingers.. my mother had parkinsons and died from severe alzheimers so times like today are really troubling for me.

i am waitinhg for my shrink or their med nurse to get back to me soon. call in was about me using an old script which has has the pills left, to take the benztropine which is a side effects pills... taking\it before did not work out and gave me some whole new side effects.. will see what doc says and if he is able to look back at my medical computer file to see exactly what happened before?? times like tonight make me realize that i might really need some help medwise with this.. i will be ok just may take me awhile to reach it.

Mark , hope you are ok now. tc, Jim

4. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Yeah I can't imagine how it is to have your body moving involuntarily,I grew up with my grandad shaking all the time. Never thought anything of it,only in later years what a struggle it must be when you have a bad days with it. I hope your doctors works something out for you, best wishes to you and try and get some rest maybe

5. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Good morning coffee crew. I missed everyone yesterday. Not much going on here. Hope all have a nice day!

6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Good morning!! :D How's everyone doing today? Got any plans? I think it smells like a mall day lol

7. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Good afternoon to the fellow SF family,

What's going on with you all? Good to hear from many of you. @Jimbo & Zoomies, I will be thinking of Katie's ex. I'm in the middle of just another day of vision therapy work where I have one goal in mind: eventually getting my eyes back to a state where I have control of my focusing ability like I did in middle school. That is a key, and improving that is good for my mental health, mood, future schooling, and my tendency to isolate myself. Eyestrain is a little bitch lol; I go out often now, but not as often the last few days because these plus and minus lens I work with (-1.75 and +0.75).. moving them in front of my eye and then back away again while reading individual words/letters in boxes (individually) is pretty straining. Eyestrain makes me sort of irritable and also unwilling to tolerate seeing things moving in real time (car rides, walking outside, etc.). Always good for me to do physical exercise inside and outside as well. I dream of a day where I can put this problematic past with my eyes behind me and move on. I try to be positive now, as the past is the past now, but it's sort of confusing! No more of "why couldn't I hold eye contact back then and feel more comfortable in public? Why was I such a weirdo? Why didn't I know that I was acting like that? Why didn't I realize what was going on with my eyes?" I must stop peering into the rear-view mirror; I make mistakes, and I also have new things to learn every day. Anyhow, I will be keeping in touch with you all and I hope your Saturday ends well.

Pasted below is the song I chose to add to this thread for this lovely Saturday; peace :):

"Dream On" - Aerosmith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txlXcJDtDwM

8. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Hi coffee forum folk,

Snowy today outside. Making coffee now.

9. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Good evening all. Just got back from the mall and getting haircut. Gonna color my hair back to blond soon. Then maybe light brown if it doesn't turn out. Then hopefully Sam decides its okay to go see happy feet 2!! ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.