Cafe Saturday February 4th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there... how you doing today???? john with momma and daddy is going without cigs atm.. just did my first nicorette lozenge.. waiting 26 minutes or so for it to dissolve and now waiting 10 15 minutes to finally have my coffee is not joyful either.. perhaps will go allen carr and just cold turkey so can drink the water and wakeup juice when i want it.. will see how this goes first with the lozenges..

about ready to turn on the music.. and drown myself in some good songs hopefully.. need to get to pharmacy this morning and p;ick up some of our pills.. not too much more on gotta list today.. that is good i guess.. occurrs to me atm that i do cigs at the keyboard most of the time.. some things are going to have to change for sure.. to hell with the 15 minutes befpore the wakeup juice .. in a mionute instead.

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKoKpYsTz9c

anita baker and sweet love..

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

gave up the ghost and bought one more pack of marlboros.. going to leiusurely today.. then go cold turkey without the nocorette lozenges and see just how long i can go without giving into the urges.. drinking lots of good luiguids adn some deep breathing and such.. the lozenges are a PIta to me.. seems twisted to reward one for doing without nicotine to have some then..

having some good time without johnny and knowing he safe now with momma ..absence sometimes is a very valuable thing to me ..me time is needed for everyone...

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Good morning J...glad you can get some rest...hope you can kick that devil...it is so hard and we tell ourselves so many lies about what we can and cant do while trying to stop smoking...been there so many times...enjoy your music and your leisure...stay warm and have a great day

4. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Good day all - very quiet here today .

Good luck with the quitting Jim - am trying to cut down caffeine as you suggested- thank you for the info.

You are right Sad Eyes- about quitting the cigs. about many things really that our minds lie to us. By the way I like your Avatar- makes me want to jump in that pool....

take care everyone. xx

5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo all. I woke up early after a night full of (I'm going to figure) rocky sleep. I am exhausted. I didn't good sleep at all. Woke up with my covers almost off the bed. :lol!:

I've been in chat ever since I woke up this morning. We'll see what I need to do today... maybe go to Costco and get some water. dunno.

6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good afternoon everybody,

worked today. was quiet so plenty of time for reading. Car's brakes are getting squeaky. Time for a new set of pads I think. Maybe grind some of the rust off the rotors too. Will make an appointment for that tomorrow.

that's all for today. until tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.