cafe saturday jan. 21st

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning otu there.. how you doing???? i got some sleep and after a cig going to hide under the balnkets and try for some more.. johhnny is still sleeping l.. 7-11 supposed tpo be open again today.. marlboros bread and hot cup of coffee which will hurry honme fort me and johnny.. not sure when energy company abn phone company going to get to our area.. hope is soon.. me and johnny a bit frazzled currenty.. battery is fading quickly on puter... so haver a goo done.. tc,k jim and jOhn

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Cold as. Ice here at home.. Going to get my charged cell bacck this morning. And going too call hotels and try to get us a room with heat

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

we got back the power and phone serivce a few minutes ago.. hallafuckinglullah...LOL

4. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good afternoon Jim and forum,

Very good to hear your electricity is back. Possibility of losing transportation or utilities is the category of things I get most anxious about. Feel like society is too tenuous, too little margin for error, too easy to fall right back to medieval technology level with just a small push in wrong direction from nature.

5. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I'm so glad that you got your power back Jim. :)

The sun is shining now and not much is really going on - on my front. Just watching t.v and listening to music other than that things are looking good. I just finished my English essay I had to do which is nice because I don't really like writing essays. I also agree with Mr. Stewart on how we could easily fall back onto medieval technology.

Trevor,

6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Medieval technology would kick ass! Axes, and stuff like that! Wooha! jk

I'd be such a wuss. Probably couldn't hold a sword if I even tried.

I am toeing with the idea that I need to go back to school. I will look at my options. I can't really decide on a major either.

7. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I'm actually good with swords and knives amazingly. I don't know how well I would be in a suit of armor like a knight. I'd sure wouldn't want to fall down because it would take a while to stand up or get up. At least your looking into getting back into school. Sometimes it takes a while to choose a major. I basically chose mine because I was interested in it.

Trevor,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.