Cafe Saturday January 14th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

belated morning today... how's it going???? i got some good sleep last night and replenished for the day today.. got music keeping me and johnny company atm..coffee in hands along with my marlboro..

not much got to get done today.. some dvd watching, little of video game and just taking it easy will be good.. is cold out there here in washington state.. have a good one.. please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b77npLqfbAc

beauty and the beast by celine and peabo..

2. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Glad to hear you slept well Jim. A good nights sleep is a blessing.

I've been wrestling with a physical problem that could have been fixed quite easily if I had realized what it was.

So I am still a bit icky and don't really have plans today. Just taking care of me and the fur babies.

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Sleep was an issue for me again last night. Didn't sleep till gone 3am and had constant broken sleep. Had 5 hours of broken sleep I think. Having a bit of a nothing day today. I am still on my pyjama's and have no motivation. Think I better say hello and be polite to the depression calling my name.

4. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hi.

I think maybe at some point it might be beneficial for me to get a pet. of some kind. i'm not sure. or not. not at this apartment anyway, no pets allowed,

5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

My parents are dealing with a mold cleanup problem, and for now, I am to sleep in the same room as the mold. According to them, all I need to do is have a fan on, drying the mold, and for the offending pipe to be fixed.

There is still the problem of the mold. I can't breathe in that room of mine because of he amount of mold in the wall. And now that it is all exposed, my parents are asking for my death sentence.

I can't win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.