Cafe Saturday January 28th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how's it going today??? john with momma and i got a bit of sleep.. guess i am glad the rest of the world mostly is asleep.. this is me time adn i apprciate that.. mouth a little sore atm from the surgery to the two teeth yesterday. passable but reminds me just how close i came to losing these two teeth.. with john not here i am going to go grocery shopping at daylight.. look at balance in checkbook and shop accordingly.. at 10 going to best buy for turbo tax cause think i got all the tax documents in place atm.. then do the trubo tax number and see if owe or refund this year.. not a

off to listen to a little music.. will not rattle the rafters as neighbors are asleep but then again i ain' hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim

jefferson airplane and somebody to love..........
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi J...I just got up from a short nap and saw your thread...hope you enjoy your time and that you can do some fun things by yourself...hope you have a wonderful day
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

thank you Sadeyes.. i did enjoy the music listened to .. finally just went back to bed some more and that was good also.. dreams took me with some friends had not talked to for awhile.. during daylight hours i am going to try and call these people today..
  4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I just woke up, and debating whether I should make the calzones today. I forgot to get ricotta cheese yesterday when I went to the store with mother, so I need to go get some. Hopefully they have small containers.

Glad to gear you got more sleep, Jim! Sleep is rare with us. Especially if we are manic.
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Yum, Light...make them and send them to Brooklyn...also, J, sounds like you should contact them...please continue to enjoy your rest
  6. lightbeam

Will do! It's definitely going to be an experiment. Sausage, pepperoni, and ricotta cheese filling. nomnomnom
  7. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Have a FABULOUS day, Jim!! :D

Ben, Mr. Stewart, Lindy, Acy, Josh, Texaskitty, Mark, Decode, Lee, Matt, Krista, Sam, Brooklyn, Jason, Steve and SO many more to name.....I hope you have a TERRIFIC SPLENDID MAGNIFICENT weekend.

:smile: Seeya later!!
  8. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

lightbeam i hope you did the calzones and that it turned out just great.. i got inspired and the polish, saurerkraut, onion and apple slices is cooking away now on top of stove.. few minutes will put the biscuits in oven and wait with johnny for the whole meal to be ready.. we both got to safeway today for supplies that was good by myself for a change.. also got to wally's world for turbotax and return eas emailed to the IRS and i already got a return emailed that they have accepted my return.. think will have the almost $300 owing able to send it next month..

been musy since 5am and now just going to sit back with johnny and enjoy dinner.
  9. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good evening everyone,

good weekend wishes to Speedy. :)

Hope the teeth heal up quickly Jim.

I have had too much coffee and have sat playing video games for too long this evening. Need to eat. That is the plan presently.
  10. lightbeam

Calzones didn't get made, because my dad already had dinner ready when we got home... I still need ricotta cheese. Went to a local market, and they had ricotta cheese, but in huge tubs. I didn't need *that* much.

Just enough for 1 pizza crust divided into 4 sections.

How was your dinner Jim, and Mr Stewart?
  11. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

dinner went smoothly. did not overcook the eggs, did not burn the sausage. satisfactory dining experience was had by me.
  12. lightbeam

I'm glad that everything went smoothly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.