Cafe Saturday January 7th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how's it going today??? john with momma adn daddy is alsone now.. not sure i like that atam.. got 3 cd set of john denver keeping me company best he can.. lots of emotion in his songs.. at 8am got apt with my dentist.. been many months since last saw this office.. check bottom denture. maybe teeth cleaning again that my dental coverage is not going to cover probably.. then talk about crowns and fillings that cost more money... got to do this so can eat i know but still sort of irrates me..LOL

this music is good but rattling my cages.. wonder if debbie, lynn1 or lynn2 or lisa on the crisis line tonight???

held it to 18 marlboros yesterday.. that was good but not sure going to maintain that today.. going to have to control it soon if going to meet my expectations.. rocky mountain man john denver makes me think of catherine who fought battle with lung cancer again and only heard from her once in 4 weeks and that call she was very sick again.. catherine my dear you still out there kicking and a fighting??? love you my dear..

tc jim

rocky mountain high by john denver
  2. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Guten ahben Jim - cigs on, coffeeon, J Denver on- sf on -

book by Dalai Lama forgotten about - until I feel much calmer - then will readit and think - oh yeah - thats me - then the WHOle circle starts again.....

still - what can I say about Rocky Mountaqin high except its one of the classics aint it -brings a bloody tear to ones eyes if i may say so...... as does the song i choose.

hope everyone has a good day - over and out........
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((Hornbeam)) just in case you catch this post here is calpyso one of john's bestest ever..

sunshine on my shoulders is really good also and thank you.. still flirting with calling the crisis line in chance i catch up with one of my dear friends on there????
  4. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Yes - Calypso is another of my favourites - feel like you can fly with that one -

would call the crisis line Jim and talk to your friend - is always nice tox

((Jim)) take care - thankyou for the myusic.....
  5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Good morning all.

Cannot seem to find a happy medium when sleeping. First, it's staying up until 4am and waking up at noon, now it's going to bed at 10:15 and getting up at 8:15. I can't seem to win! :lol!:

Might have to go and get water today. At least I will try. I am going to try and go back to bed now.

6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Afternoon coffee forum folk.

7. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

lightbeam hope you find somewhere in the middle that works for the sleeping stuff.. Mr. Stewart take it from your post that today is not getting a very high rating from you.. hope it gets better for you tomorrow..

got to dentist and heard dismal ratings from doc S. about whether or not they can fix the large cavities under my bridge and a crown.. they are going to try to save both and i promised to to the best i can to reissit buying candy orange slices at safeway.. brush more intensively and despite the parkinson's to try to floss everyday.. was very glad to escape their office relatively intact still..

john did good with katie last night and morning.. we did bacon lettuce and tomato sandwiches and all the trimmings for dinner..... we both enjoyed that.. lot better than the tv dinners which sometimes is all i can manage..
  8. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hello everyone. :)
    I worked today and made some okay money. Can't complain..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.