Cafe Saturday June 1st.. finally got here..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theodora

Re: Cafe Thursday June 6th

Happy Birthday Jim hope it's a good one. Hope too that your solution with your cousins works out. Fretting over money is not good. May all visitors to the Cafe have a very good day.

Lunartic

Member & Antiquities Friend

Happy bithday Jim,many of `em! Actually got some sunshine here today, so long walks for Molly and me. Love`n`Hugs to all that need them today.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter

Happy Birthday, jimk! Hope you have a really great day!

Not much going on with me today. Rainy weather here, so likely more of an indoor day. Went to visit Dad yesterday at 11 a.m., and he was still sleeping. Might try again today, but in the afternoon. Star has been fed and watered and I'm still working on my second coffee. Almost awake now. lol

Have a great day everyone! :grouphug:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

Happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jim, happy birthday to you!!! lol

Jim, why are you always up so early.. you're up at 8am MY TIME! I'm not even up then, my lazy self didn't get out of the bed 'til 11am and even then i went back to bed between 1-2 lols!

I am having a good day, although I will admit to feeling somewhat lonely. I hope everyone has a pleasant day :)

Good morning everyone. Not much planned for today but yardwork. After 7 days straight of rain and way too much water, the lawn looks like a jungle and the garden plants look drowned.May need to start over *heavy sigh*. need to get to it as we have rain forecast again starting tomorrow. Have a great day peeps.

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend

Jim! Happy birthday! May you have a good one today!

I finally did some exercise yesterday. Reisistance band squats. My legs are sore this morning, However, they were done with bad form, so I get to do them again tomorrow. Today is bicep curls.

Tommy Tom says heyroo

We are off!

ttyl!

-Jason and Tommy Tom

jimk

Staff Alumni

HI again good people.. gentlelady yes the darn lawn keeps a growing... along with the weeds even if we do not like it...

Jason pace yourself with the exercise regimen .. a little more at a time until you resemble a brief swimwear model..lol

Lynn, it is worse than you imagined.. I am 8 hours behind you at least.. reason is cause the depressions and crud start sneaking backi in by late afternoon for me and we medicate and usually asleep by 7pm.. if lucky I make it to 1am with some sleep.. by then the antidepressants are a workin' and the world looks good then... sides I need some me time while johnny asleep.. he sleeps like a rational human being..

decided we going grocery shopping tomorrow morning.. we will do homemade chili and cornbread for dinner.. so rare and makes this an occasion... we got baths done and my ugly puss shaved.. clean clothes on for today;s pdoc apt.. only chore is in a minute I wil throw the dirty clothes into the washer..

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

Makes sense :( although I would hate that! It would drive me up the walls lol! Have fun grocery shopping, if you want to make an Irish stew which is delicious, I will gladly give you an awesome recipe :)

jimk

Staff Alumni
Cafe TGIFriday June 7th

good morning out there... how's it going today???? I got some sleep so far and think going to try for some more in a little while.. we need to do the grocery shopping today we did not get to yesterday.. think that about it other than some more season 17 of law and order. just feel tired tonight..

hope is a good day for you.l.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-magrm3Voo

crying time with ray and Barbra....

Lunartic

Member & Antiquities Friend
Re: Cafe TGIFriday June 7th

Sunny and warm here today, Molly and me have been for a leasurely wander through the woods by the farm. Off to my new support group in ten minutes, hope you all have a good day. Love`n`Hugs to all.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter

Good morning folks!

Hope everyone has a good day today. It's nice and sunny here, wish I could go sit out in the garden this afternoon to enjoy it but alas, I am at work. Boohoo! But then got 4 days off! Yippeee!

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter

Good morning! :)

It's drizzling ever-so-lightly outside - fine mist - and is supposed to clear up by afternoon. :) Star and I have had breakfast. I'm on coffee #2 now. Something about that bitter taste that is sooo good - lol! No real plans for the day yet. Library books are not due yet, but maybe I will return the ones I've read and let others have a chance to read them. Finished an interesting read about a woman whose passion for birdwatching led her to see over 8000 species in the wild all around the world.

Jimk, good grocery shopping today! I'm envious of your set of Law and Order! :)
Lunartic, glad to hear that you Molly had a good walk by the farm! I hope your support group thingy goes well. :hug:
Butterfly, those four days off after work sound good! Hoping the weather holds for you! :)

Happy Friday everyone! :grouphug:

Hello Fellow People and Hobbits :P

The boss was texting me just after 6am, and he apologized for texing "so early", but i didnt tell him i was already awake :P

I've got a long looooooooong day ahead, thanks to his asking and me saying yes, i wont finish work until 10pm on another stressful friday. I look forwards to the day i walk out the door and dont go back.

In my negotiations, i get full unlimited useage of our £30,000 coffee machine. Who cares if its raining out? - I've got an afternoon with as many lattes and caramel chocolates as i like :D

I have also decided, i will not drop out of Forensics, im too damn good to give up now, so im gonna give it another go and im gonna fake it until i make it :D

Just got to keep kicking the depression up the butt, and hopefully not set myself up to fall.

But.... Hey Ho, off i go. I hope everyone has an ok day today.

Pinkster :flypig:

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus

I can't believe it's Friday already, this week has really flown by. Probably going to do some shopping today. Hope everyone has a good one!

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

Morning(well afternoon here :) ) I slept like a newborn baby last night lol! Peaceful =)

Not up to anything at all day..but I'm going to a friends BBQ tomorrow, should be great craic, can't wait! Hope y'all have a good one!

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend

Heyroo all!

Yeppers, t'is Friday! BBQ sounds good Lynn. I want some salmon! Mmmmmm... it's too bad we don't have a smoker. Smoked salmon sounds excellent! nomnomnom

Alison! Yes, it *is* Friday, and the week has went too quick. I think my mom is going to have the next 2 weeks off, due to a migration of software where she works.

Pinky! Lattes and mochas, and caramel coffee sounds heavenly. If I weren't diabetic, I would take advantage!

Acy! Has Star been biting your ankles lately? I sure hope not! It's good to have coffee. I wish I could have some. Maybe when I get some money tomorrow.

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexi! Being out in the garden sounds fun! Is it a veggie garden?

Lunartic, I hope you have a fabulous day! Have fun at your support group!

Jim, can you imaine how rich the ppl at L&O are??? I mean geez! 17 Seasons?!?! Is it reular Law and Order, or SVU? or any one of the other spinoffs they have had?

jimk

Staff Alumni

last night I had more sleep than the previous 3 all in one... had lots of coffee and still not got the afterburners really lit..lol there is a lesson in there to not miss that much sleep!WW!!! Jason already repled to all the posters in this thread and truth is I just ain't got the energy to do htat myself now..

johnny and I just got the grocerieis put away from safeway.. also did the necessaries in the checkbook register..

gee I might enjoy some more of this not being manicky and out of control in the mornings.. Jason there are 20 seasons of the orginal law na order in a box called the complete series that is still on sale.. pricey little number though worth it. I also now the 13 or 14 seasons of SVU also.. there will be a couple more of trhat one going to dvd as is still being broadcast on regular tv..

in a few minutes I am going to ask john to put his outdoor cloethes and shoes back on and I think we will go to best buy and if can corner a game consoles salesperson will see if I can get some news on the upcoming playstation 4 and next getneraton of xbox... is safe to do this now as they are not even available for sale yet...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIAu-dx21Bs lady antebellum and we own the night..

Mr Stewart

afternoon coffee forums,

was a short shift at work today so home an hour earlier than normal. i am glad. i nearly took a sick day today. alarm clock and I had a lengthy quarrel this morning.

Anyway. I bought a new bicycle helmet on the way home from work today. It is full face motorcross style helmet, which is better protection for the sort of mountain biking I am learning how to do better (downhill mostly).

jimk

Staff Alumni
Cafe Saturday June 8th

morning good people... how's it going today???? john with momma tonight and I am trying to find the rite music to wake up to now.. think link little lower here is the group for today.. yesterday I was just totally exhausted. is better today thank goodness... not a lot I got to accomplish today.. that is good.lol

order coming vis fedex today from amazon.. other day I just had to buy something..lol done a lot of that in my life.. time for disc 4 season 17 of law and order I think. back to couch and another hot cup of coffee..

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QB2Ck00YZ8

beach boys and brian Wilson and don't worry baby....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00