Cafe Saturday March 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimk

Staff Alumni
Cafe Saturday March 8th

good morning.. how you doing today???? son johnny with momma tonight.. good thing as I am not sleeping well at all.. another up and down and around again.. finally just have given up on doing more sleep tonight.. also my speakers wires for audio video receiver which runs almost everything thru is saying check speakers wires and then turns itself off.. have checked and is totally beyond me atm.. lol please just stay on for a bit.. would hate like hell to just rewire the whole setup..

got a mtg at 10am at local mall to give a dvd movie to a friend from here.. first 3D mtg outside the website. should be able to ;pull this off.. only thing that could interfere is me with no sleep..

back to couch and ponder my existence... hope a good day for you.. tc, Jim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8

rolling stones and sympathy for the devil..

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Re: Cafe Saturday March 8th

Morning folks. Doing chores in order to focus on the day. So much to do but trying to keep focus today. Hope everyone has a nice day. I know easy to say but most important please take care.

FrainBart

Staff Alumni

Good Morning all.
I have been at my parents now for a week, and I am doing so well, I have been happy and relaxed, my daughter much so too. I have lost 7lbs in the week I have been here and its doing me so much good. only another 4st to go until I am a healthy weight. so things are looking up for me. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hope your meeting goes well today Jim.

TGC all
V&E

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter

Good morning, everyone! :)

Happy International Women's Day - If you get a chance visit Google today and watch the Google Doodle for Women's Day. It's really well done!

Jimk, sorry to hear sleep has been elusive. Nights like that are not fun. Maybe you'll have an extra good sleep tonight. I hope so! :arms:
Twocky61, good to see you up and about. Take care! Get yourself ready for tomorrow's carvery!
Incrisis99, sending you focus vibes to help. If you are available, I you could come do some chores at my place. I could keep you focussed for a good long while. LOL!
FrainBart, congratulations on the good week! Seven pounds gone is a wonderful start! :)

I have little things I need to do here today, and some fun things I would like to do. Not sure what I will actually do - probably some of the "need to do" stuff. :( Oh, well, there's tomorrow still for some fun! :)

Wishing everyone a fun and safe day! :redrose:

jimk

Staff Alumni

hi again.. welcome incrisis and Vienna...good to hear from you.. twocky I did not relax at all.. Acy hope you able to get some of the need to's a done..

started rewiring 7 speakers.. of course the offending wiring was in the last one I finally got to. the two lead wires were a touching.. lucky did not blow the receiver.. good to have my music back..

got a couple of more hours of sleep thank goodness.. time to do breakfast finally.. this I know I can handle..lol

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend

Heyroo!

Vety busy in the Cafe today!

I just woke up. Listening to Lady Gaga. I've been biased, but she isn't bad. I like her.

Not much doing today. Just going to make it a day of reading writing.

The book by Mosley will help me write with description and with a better voice.

Tommy Tom says heyroo!

:hug: to everyone who reads, posts, and otherwise in the cafe!

Twocky61

Banned Member

Thanks Acy - most Sundays we find a pub/inn & have a carvery :hug:

You can relax now Jim now you're music's back :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni

I am the one who met with Jimk today. It went splendidly. He is even better in person then in electronic format! Thanks, Jim. We are almost neighbors. We should meet again soon.

jimk

Staff Alumni
Cafe Sunday March 9th

morning good ppl.. how's it going today??? guess I was tired as slept and woke a couple of times and all I could muster was to just go back bed.. needed the sleep.. johnny sleeping straight thru.. thank you son..

we need to get to safeway today.. also a new mega and powerball ticket from nahawand. except for me shaving that just about all of the gottas.. some more of NYPD blue 5th season probably.. just going to try to stay low key today..

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and JOhn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK5YGWS5H84

marc cohn and walking in Memphis...

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
Re: Cafe Sunday March 9th

Morning Jimk. Hope you are having a good day.

I am just considering going out since the person who said "brb" and left with no explanation has now been gone nearly 45 minutes and there is a limit to how long you can leave someone dangling on a "brb" without it just being rude.

To everyone else who stops by, Happy Sunday - hope it is filled with sunshine! :grouphug:

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter

Good day all,

Been a while since I posted in here. I'm having a relaxing onesie day today. I've been busy the past week as I've been at work then been helping my mum strip the kitchen. I also went to the football with dad yesterday. It was a good day, despite the fact Derby lost. Boohoo. Going to run myself a bath later and put in one of ny fancy lush bath bombs then have an early night.

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni

JimK, it was great meeting you in person yesterday. Hope you make it to Safeway. Try their frozen meat lasagna sometime. Its pretty good. Texas put me on to it. And were you the one who told me about Nelly1921? She is actually 39.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter

Good day Café!

Star is having a Sunday snooze on the bed - ooops - she has just come to sit by me now. I love my little kitty: so warm and soft and likes to be nearby when I'm home.

It has turned into a nice day here - not too cold and the sun is shining!

Jimk, glad you had some good sleep! It can make such a big difference! :)
Freya, couldn't agree with you more about the "brb" (or on the phone, "Can I call you right back?" and you wait for an hour). Ugh! :hug:
Butterfly, a onesie day sounds cosy! Enjoy! :)
She Bear, no fair mentioning lasagne when I don't have the ingredients to make it! lol Sounds yummy! Have a good day! :)

Wishing everyone a relaxing Sunday! :zzzz:

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

Sunday was quiet appreciating life by a simple walk and listening to the birds singing..

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend

Heyroo!

Just working on this torrent... Man, I hate my parents internet! It's TOO slow!

Oh well, I'll live!

I only need to download 1 torrent after this one, then I am home free! Woohoo!

Tommy Tom is snoozing, but he says heyroo

\We are off!

:hug: to a!l!

-Jason and Tommy Tom

Mr Stewart

hello coffee forums,

time change was today. forward one hour. i'm all discombobulated. i do like this one better than the fall one though. DST hours suite me better with the extra hour of light in the evening.

jimk

Staff Alumni
Cafe Monday March 10th

morning good ppl... how you doing today??? john still sleeping soundly.. I been back to bed a couple of times already. seems like I am up for the duration now.. need to do that shave again been putting off lately today.. lawn and edges of weeds are growing powerfully last week or two. go to think about weedeating and mowing in the next couple of days while got a break from the rain.. is a pain..lol

$125 subwoofer that fits and hopefully works with this Yamaha receiver had for years is due ot arrive via UPS today.. not sure I got the cable to hook it up.. try the old one and failing there will wait for cable to show tomorrow.. have hopes I get my bass back with music and movie soundtracks.. would not be crushed without still but am hoping ???? Yamaha tech support the other day was great to me. a google web search and next thing I know they on ;phone with me.. English seems to also have been their native language...lol

tomorrow and Wednesday is sup[posed to also be dry so thinking mowing then... just going to take it mostly easy today..

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and JOhn :dog020::hug2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F57P9C4SAW4

katy perry with snoop dogg and Califonia Gurls....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00