Cafe Saturday Nov. 19th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Speedy, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Good morning, y'all! :wave:

How's it going?? Wow, 12:30 AM here as I write this. Already the weekend, huh? Had a pleasant day, nothing in particular to write home about. But each day home is precious. Mum and I just had a long talk, been practicing the eye contact. She gets to practice her English too, so a win-win. Majorly awesome. Went to Wally World with mum and bought a humidifier for my room and then the usual groceries. Mum went to Lowe's to buy flowers.. Most notably many pansies. She loves to garden; one reason she loves living in the countryside. Can't wait to hear what you all have to share with us today. Have a good one...Speedy
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning Speedy.. john with katie tonight.. med fog for me atm.. hopefully the haze will lift soon.. not much on agenda today.. catch up with some sleep would be good. later got to try to get ahold of catherine on the phone..

sort of bottom dwelling atm.. hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim

19th nervous breakdown by mick adn the boys..
  3. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

good morning everyone! I hope you all have a nice day! :)
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

killed off one of my PS3's trying to get out of game need for speed the run.. froze and coudl not shut off the right way.. unplugged and now it seems dead.. tomorrow will take ancient first system to geek squad and see if they can register my dvd remote ..

ordered johnny's and my pills online.. balanced check register adn my bank check register so online and offline balanced.. did diary for last couple of days.. these things were not gotten to for awhile now and glad i got to it all..

john should be delivered home by his momma in a couple of minutes... tonight we do chili and cornbread for dinner..
  5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hi folks.

cold weather persists. it's supposed to dip down to -22 celsius tonight. Fortunately it won't last like that. Back up to normal on Monday, is the official prediction. otherwise just holding on and keeping together and slogging through.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.