Cafe Saturday Nov. 26th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning , how's it all going today??? i am tired now.. almost fighting to stay awake atm.. tried going back to bed and yet up again in few minutes.. hopefully will get some more sleep somehow.. johnny just sleeps straight thru.. good kid..

this morning got to ponder what i am going to do with the cigs later.. more and a carton, more and just a pack, or no more and try to quit again.. think more is winning atm but not sure how many more..

mail today so will think about just when going to pay then water bill. amazon is getting desperate that i have not been ordering anything.. emails on teh hour.. specials today..LOL

think i am waking up.. time to head to couch adn look for some good music for a bit.. hope your day is a good one. tc, Jim and John
  2. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Good morning jim and coffee crew. Have been out to shops and bought provision to keep me sane-

Im going to get some christmas baubles cheap - my mum has been round charity shops and bought loads of old jewellry - took the beads of the old necklaces and puit them in a bowl - they so pretty -really beautiful-get some glue-see through and rolls them in the baublkes and see how they come out?? very cheap idea. just so they look different.

Have a good day all! Jim hope you resist ordering more dvds ..:)
  3. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Good morning/afternoon jim,lindy and all at sf
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi therre hornbeam and mark. hope rest of your day is good.. i went back to sleep till almost 5:30 when felt john pulling back my blankets..that was good sleep..

got 13 or so more marlboros.. resolved to try again when they are gone.. going to try my darndest to make this a good day for me and johnny.. listeing to cd of elvis i burned awhile back.. mr presley was a gift from heaven.. just such a pure talent..
  5. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Good morning everyone. Babysitting last night was a nightmare. There's not much to do today. Just trying to sell some things on craigslist in light of our moving out soon. I hope everyone has a nice day!
  6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hi everybody,

just squeaking into this one with 1 hour 36 minutes left in the day of the 26th of November in my time zone.

I'm having a difficult time right now. Sort of lost my marbles yesterday. Resolved to go to a doctor on Monday, after years and years of putting it off, to get some of this stuff sorted out. I'm anxious and scared and worried that the denial part of my brain will protest and I won't manage to go. But I have to go. I will go. I'm writing this here so that I am accountable to something somewhere to go. I said I will. So I have to. Hope it works.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.