Cafe Saturday Oct. 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimk

Staff Alumni
morning ppl.. how's it going today???? john with momma now and sort of enjoying some alone time myself now.. had been awhile..LOL

going to listen to some music and just let it happen with me.. got 3/4's of a pack of marlboros nad also just goin to take it easy with that .. in daylight hours going to play a little more of driving game.. watch red state new release dvd movie.. maybe call sis adn get together some..

also need to pay credit card bill.. go to pharmacy and pick up latest refills.. not too much more going to get to today..

hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0habxsuXW4g&ob=av2e

mariah carey and we belong together

Mr Stewart

good morning Jim and coffee forum people. or evening for me, it is. Will try to sleep here in just a bit. Landlords are doing renovations in the house now and it might be loud later this morning. Hopefully not too loud. I can't seem to escape renovations. Always noise and sawing and change. Always change. Too much change.

jimk

Staff Alumni
((Mr. Stewart)) hope the renovations cool till later in your day and you get some good deep sleep sir..

listened to some too deep, soulful music so far this new day.. too early to be this mindful.. know i got some upbeat driving tunes cds somewhere in there... time to go digging..LOL

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
I think I am awake for the day now. It's almost 4 am but I think I will make enchiladas followed by watching Terra Nova and then spend the following few hours playing videogames.

jimk

Staff Alumni
john did good with katie last night and still ok now.. i went back to bed twice for couple of hours each time.. feel rested and got strength now to do the day..

gave in and tripped to 7-11 and got another pack of marlboros to go with the new coffee.. lord this is a mind bending habit of mine which really does not want to let go.. going to work at it so got couple of more left by tomorrow's early morning coffee session.. then will try to summon up my courage adn resolve and try to just quit .. stop smoking clinic has told me this stopping and starting is very frigging common and the more one tries they learn. and maybe eventually finally ditch the damn things..

boy , that coffee and marlboro was darn good...LOL sorry...LOL

off to listen to cd of josh groban.. Jim

Mr Stewart

Up now. Mostly. Renovation noise started at about 9 this morning. It wasn't too bad but it did wake me up a couple times. It's 12:50pm right now. Plan for the day is to continue eating breakfast, shower, drive to work. Work will be quiet today hopefully. It usually is on the weekend.

Sardaukar

Hrmmm, went to see three musketeers, awesome movie. Then spent most of the day looking at random stuff on youtube, and downloading more IT tutorials, and getting some new music. And now its night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00