Cafe Sunday April 1st..

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there... how's it going ???? having some troubles staying awake and the blues atm.. if this keeps up just think will go back to bed for awhile.. today if zoomies ok thinking we mall walk.. then go to neighboring town which has a kmart and look for the right kind of socks for him which will be calf length tubes.. katie says that where she found them ..

got to have a movie somewhere in the thousands that would be good to watch??? just got john mine to care for next 3 days. hope it goes good..going to try to burn another cd this day.. couple of songs from a myriad of artists.. darn it is too early to feel this way.. back to the ipad and trying to find a few good and wholesome tunes just for me...

hope is a good one for you, Jim and John

joe cocker and with a little help from my friends
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi to everyone here...not feeling too great at the moment. I'm feeling sick...that should teach me not to have alcohol, coffee, and ice cream all in one Probably going for a walk later since it will be in the 60's again. Better enjoy it while it lasts. Hope everyone will have a great day.
  3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. I hope your day goes okay. I'm in a down slide this morning, I haven't slept because of upset. I hope to get some sleep later this morning. We've been having lots of rain here in California and that usually helps me sleep but not tonight. I hope later today is better because my daughter is bringing my little granddaughter to visit later today. :)
  4. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

woke up with a pretty bad headache, probably from yesterday, but I got tons of birthday wishes from people and $75 from my parents. Possibly going to starbucks for my free coffee and going out for sushi later on in the day. I wasn't planning on getting cake but we got a small one. I'm hoping 19 will opem up a new chapter in my life and I'll start to learn how to respect myself in my day hospital program. Have a good day everyone!
  5. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Happy Sunday morning! I slept in until after 8 a.m., but still having stress most of them, I missed the train or managed to get on the train but without a ticket - not good. :dunno: :laugh: Later today, I will pick up Dad and we head to my sister's for family dinner.

I hope it's a good day for all the wonderful people here! :smile:
  6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi posters.. good always to hear from you whether it is down or up or some of both. went back to bed finally little after 3.. shortly thereafter guess who came and got me up.. he is sure lucky i love him so been burning cds on itunes.. just about done for awhile.. think zoomies teeth sore spots are doing better and able to eat better now... we not going mall walking today as i do not have the energy and john just dumped in terlit and that was reason i was thinking of doing it..

few minutes will drive up to 7-11 and commune with nahawand.. and get smokes and everything else.. then closer to 8 will take dvd i already had down the hill to wally's world and get my money back.. then on the highway to kent kmart with zoomies to look for the right socks..

it ain';t even 7 yet and already starting to feel tired.. zoomies are you going to let me take a nap today????? LOL

otis redding and try a little tenderness
  7. letty

letty Banned Member

Good morning. I just woke up, went to sleep late. I dont have anything planned for the day just yet. I need some coffee.
    have a great day everyone.
  8. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo from Tom and I.

Tom spent all day out and about. He's a very social cat. Was upstairs most of the day. He snuggled with grandma (my mom) for a little bit last night. He was snuggling with my dad earlier. He loves his grandparents, and his dad (me).

I need to get up and make my bed. I need more sleep, but I guess I will need to stay up. Me time isn't until about an hour from now. I need to go fill my pill box with my vitamins and stuff. Then I can take my last two days of amoxicillin. I guess we shall see how today goes. As soon as I get up, I know Tom is going to bolt over to the door, and start scratching and clawing.

Oh well. He's a good boy. I better get up and moving.

Have a great day all!

-Jason and Tom.
  9. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good afternoon coffee forums,

I'm reading a book now that has names of characters I recognize. It was driving me mad until I researched it and turns out I once saw the movie adaptation of this book many years ago. Thankfully I don't recall the plot. It's a murder mystery so foreknowledge of the ending would have been disappointing, especially so given the book is written in a unique style I want to see the story unfold in the way intended by the author, not coloured by the similarities and differences to the movie.

received phone call from father today, on my cell phone, while I was at work, had the usual exasperating conversation with him, proceeded to spend the rest of the afternoon being agitated about him and his batshit insanity. Apparently he's taking another vacation, on short notice, in a week, even though I know he is struggling under massive self inflicted debt, to which this will only add to the pile. You know what I worry about most with him? He'll die sooner rather than later and when that happens it'll be up to my siblings and I to sort the disaster that is his estate and finances. He will haunt us all with the fallout of his financial flailings from beyond the grave he will. :grr:
  10. Mr Stewart

*internet goes down for 15 minutes*

PANIC! Call tech support IMMEDIATELY!

*hear prerecorded message about how most of the city is down temporarily and problem will be resolved shortly*

*internet comes back up*

whew. o_____o
  11. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Cafe Monday April 2nd

morning out there.. how's it going ???? got some sleep but not enuf yet.. feeling just ok atm.. johnny sleeping peacefully .. going to try again at kmart for some white socks for johnny.. grovery shiop as i am on my last one coors beer today.. this is getting get those two chores done will be kind of happy.. think johnny;s mouth is ok mostly.. 2 ibuprofen all day is ok by me. soon will drop it altogher..

back to ipad and couch and music and marlboros and coffee.. wow a lethal combination for sure.. trying again to not do itunes purchases as this over the top for couple of months now.. almost as bad as amazon..clikck once ande how bout these 3 otheres???? danger zone..

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and John

downtown by petula clark..
  12. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Re: Cafe Monday April 2nd

Hi to everyone here...I'm not really sure what I'm feeling. At least I can post here and not feel so alone. Maybe I'll try out the new patio set today and just sit and clear my head. Hope that everyone will have a good day.
  13. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and good morning...hope you get some more rest, Jim and that you have a day filled with good tunes and lots of love...and Witty, hope your day turns out well
  14. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Hello everyone, It's a busy day for me. Been out to town already, tried to buy my smokes, and I got asked for Id... Never wearing my hair up again... It makes me look young. The sun is shining set to be a beautiful day, let's hope my mood stays to match the day.

Hope everyone is having or will have a good day.
    Hope you get some more rest Jim. I hope you can clear your head and relax a bit witty.
  15. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning! Woke up to my cat giving me kitty kisses with her sandpaper tongue! :smile: I tried to snuggle my face closer to her and she chomped on my top lip - OUCH! I'm wide awake without the coffee. Prefer the coffee. :dry:

Jim, you did it again - another great song that I haven't heard for ages! Thank you! :smile:

I hope everyone has a good day!
  16. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hugs to all....hope y'all have a great one....and agree with Acy lol have not heard that song in ages either..thanks for the song, bud. :)
  17. letty

letty Banned Member

Good Morning. I woke up late again, had bad dreams again.nothing going on for me today, just painting my room. have a great day everyone.
  18. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Tom and I here.

We just woke up. Tom is sitting on my lap. Not much doin today. Tired. Going to eat some strawberries in my protein shake today. It will be good.

Hope ya have a great day!

-Jason and Tom
  19. Mr Stewart

good evening

last few days I've been really edgy. snappy. getting mad at little things too much,. took meds too late last night and overslept/showed up at work late this morning because of it. have to be more careful about that in future/.
  20. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Cafe Tuesday April 3rd

morning out there.. how's it going today??? up pretty much usual time at midnight.. guess i am used to these hours.. johnny sleeping thank goodness.. thinking going to mall walk today.. at end of that to target next door and bluray of War Horse.. we need shaves, baths and clean clothes as katie supposed to take john over nihgt.. would like to journey over to best buy and pay off the last $300 on my ipad..think going to actually play war horse today.. got to next level on xbox game need for speed the run.. was stuck crashing and burning constantly.. now will play some more again..

hope is a good day for you.. tc out there.. jim adn john

lady by kenny rogers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.