Cafe Sunday Dec. 18th

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimk

Staff Alumni
morning out there.. how's it going today??? got some sleep but need more.. meds have me snowed under a bit atm.. hopefully coffee will get me past that.. today need smokes from 7-11.. and $1 mega and powerball.. hope katie takes john for dinner this afternoon.. not going to get to much more have the feeling.. seems in low 40's according to weatherbug.. maybe we mall walk.. been too long.

time to refill the cup and try to wake up..hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud6sU3AclT4&ob=av2e

taylor dayne and tell it to my heart

Mr Stewart

Hi everybody,

Went for lunch with the 'Da and his wife today. Informed them I'm in the medical system for depression/anxiety/couple other things right now. They didn't seem surprised. The 'Da has panic disorder after all. He gave me one of these :huh: when I said I'm supposed to go in for a psychiatric assessment in a couple months. "Your mother isn't pressuring you to do this is she?" The 'Da does not trust doctors.

Feeling anxious after that I drove straight away to doctor's office to have them increase my meds, needed to do that tomorrow but wasn't keen on leaving the house again on my days off. Too many people out and about this time of year. Too much noise and confusion. That got settled. Home now.

Not a bad day so far. Weather is being cooperative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00